Yellow | Skip Ratification Formality & Move Straight To Strike Vote

Respectfully,
Despite the driver shortage, if you think any non-union companies will hire displaced union drivers with open arms, you are all very, very wrong. I have managed at FedEx and ODFL and been around for a long, long time and one thing I know is that they spend millions of dollars lobbying to keep unions out of their work place. In fact, we were always told as managers to throw their applications away and not even consider them. Do you think these companies who spend a fortune keeping unions out of their culture are going to invite disgruntled, displaced members who ultimately closed down their place of business into their workplace? That is a hard no. No way they want that mentality streaming into a culture they work so hard to keep out. That is the absolute truth.
I used to believe that until I have seen many of my Holland coworkers leave for a non union shop.

There sure are a lot of scared people commenting on here, except Teamsters, I haven’t seen any of them showing any fear. Be careful of the trolls, they’re easy to tell brothers and sisters, they’re the ones promoting this garbage. Just vote, the trolls won’t get a ballot and have no true voice.

You are full of BS , I know 3 ex union drivers for are working for Fedex Freight . Another 2 ex union guys work for XPO .
Yeah I know a few from Yellow that went over to fed x freight ,got on right away . Claims that not the best place to work could be better . Pensions really suck . Drivers turning on each other etc. always looking to score points with management . I understand thats normal in nonunion companies .

Last edited:
Apply to all these non union companies and then make a complaint with the state and file a lawsuit like I did to SAIA when they don't hire you!
So now the plan is to result to filing lawsuits when the millions of so eager to hire Each and Every one of us Non union outfits decide They Don't Want 25000 Teamsters at the bottom of their roster with no vacation organizing from within or whining about things not being so peach and creamy
So Close The Gates and Get a lawyer 1st or wait till things don't go the way all the barrel burners want it to
Lol what a joke
File a lawsuit lol

Fing close the place. 84 into a pension and 4 over 5 years is totally unacceptable. If you vote yes I hope you get hit with a propane truck and die
And may you get what you pray for to fit into the life of your family as well
You're just a disgusting pathetic troll
Every time our contract comes around we get lowlife scum like you praying for our demise, but not many are so emotionally connected to wish harm to us and our families so as a token of appreciation, May the Lord give you what you ask of us come to fruition in the laps of you and your family You Dirty Son if a Bitch

It’s amazing & familiar, ibt gave us a conference call again (red flag)last time was the mou. Then came the bonuses and pay raises @ the glass house off the blood, sweat & tears of us.
Also amusing,Ernie said the ibt has no stock in the company, hmmm... 5million dollars of strike fund money @ .05/share
Was supposed to be ours as they said back then.
Where did it go? Whose pocket is it in.

And may you get what you pray for to fit into the life of your family as well
You're just a disgusting pathetic troll
Every time our contract comes around we get lowlife scum like you praying for our demise, but not many are so emotionally connected to wish harm to us and our families so as a token of appreciation, May the Lord give you what you ask of us come to fruition in the laps of you and your family You Dirty Son if a Bitch
Plenty of companies will hire former Union drivers but some like SAIA are notorious for not hiring drivers who worked for Union companies or were members of Unions I applied as a joke to see if it was true

IGNORANCE has always preceded KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM is the application of KNOWLEDGE, FOLLY is action despite KNOWLEDGE. One who engages in FOLLY is often called a FOOL. Don’t be a FOOL!!! VOTE

“I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again” -Pete Townsend

Some also believe that if the YRCW companies all closed, that jobs are so plentiful right now. In some areas of the country, yes. In others, companies like OD, FedEx, and XPO have drivers not even working 5 days. The amount of additional employees needed by most all other LTL carriers to absorb approximately 80,000 more daily shipments around the country, will not be as many as some think. Also remember your starting wages will in most cases be less per hour than you are making now, with no 8,or 40 hour guarantee. And health insurance with high deductible, and out of pocket money. Just saying, look at the big overall picture when making a decision.

You forgot to mention , starting at the bottom of the board with a new company, how many lean years, before
a good run, handling all the leftovers, building vacation, or maybe they will just start you on top, with the best choices.

Let me ask a question. If a driver from, oh let's say FedEx, hired on at your terminal. Should he start at the top? Dovetail? Why is it any different than if you were to go to another company?