ABF | Sleds/Platforms

I saw a video on these things, Vaux its called. Looks like the best thing since sliced bread. It's no good? I'm worried you were going to put me out of work with these.

I honestly thought this concept was amazing. It would allow dockworkers to begin loading trailers before they even had a trailer.

Sucks to see that they're not that so great in practice.

I honestly thought this concept was amazing. It would allow dockworkers to begin loading trailers before they even had a trailer.

Sucks to see that they're not that so great in practice.
Same old same old. Take what should be a great idea and implement it, before talking to the men and women who'll be using them. First problem EOL's don't have the room to use them. 2nd I can only say about Carlisle and only from about 7yrs ago, when I ran UE to there. The way the freight was staged there would be no room. At some point the desk jockey's need to spend time on the dock and working with union employees, to truly correct fore seeable problems before implementing new ideas. Forty years in trucking and it's the same old crap! Just MHO

Sleds or pallet racks , they all take up a lot of dock space and get bend & smashed , not a fan of them !