Estes | Slow slow slow

Did anyone ever track down that nasty memo that said linehaul was going to a 4 day work week? I've heard it from several drivers, but can't seem to get it confirmed....Hmmmmm....

Only rumor I've been hearing is a one driver seniority board , we would be all put together city , linehaul , hub

Did anyone ever track down that nasty memo that said linehaul was going to a 4 day work week? I've heard it from several drivers, but can't seem to get it confirmed....Hmmmmm....

I saw a memo that basically said that its slow and no one should stay home more than one day a week and to take vacation days.

If they do the one seniority board and line haul drivers get pushed into the city , look out !!! They will walking out left and right

just think

just think, 4 months ago it was 6 day week, now no freight.what a country. start buying things so we can move the freight

Big strappers were in Atlanta yesterday. Doubt they were there talking about the beautiful 80° weather we'd been having.

Big wigs were in Harrisburg last week

Is that what was going on, I was there for about half hour if you can believe that, and saw Sam O Ham, and they were getting some goodies going on the grill.

And don't like the idea of a 1 board system, keep it City and Road, I busted my hump on the weds, tues and now yes a Monday start after getting bumped off the Hub last re-bid when I was glad they had a extra spot for me after being here for 11 years, thought they were gonna let me go, nothing for me to do.

What kind of company does that, gotta say this place is special. All because I wanted to bust some freight for awhile, Extra Board just was not fun anymore.

you didnt run 700 miles a day? you didnt stay in 4 star motels with room service? you didnt run on your 10 hr. break?

It will be real interesting to see what happens after the election !! Will we get busy ?? Will we get a raise ??

you know there are alot of comedians out of work right now and your trying to be funny.(joke) we can only hope but anything we get will compensate for insuriance going up

Keep in mind we are at a 94½% operating ratio and 94 being the goal for the increase. Earnings are around $1,900,000,000. That's after buying all the new ****....... We are swimming in it boys and I'm currently 3 sheets to the wind, so don't quote me on a damn thing.