AAA Cooper | Slow

Any other locations really slow? It's been very light inbound and out for about 8 weeks here.
Was with aaa cooper 10 yrs out of Greensboro nc. As you know trucking is the first to experience economic downturn. Volvo announced today they will be laying off 740 in February. My advice is save your money. Only buy it if you have to have it. This is the start of I would guess 3-4 slow years

Hello and greetings from Carlisle, Pa. I'm a YRCF Road Driver Domiciled @ Carlisle. 1/18/17 as I was entering I-81 N @ 17:00 an ACT AAA-COOPER set was passing by. First one of your Linehaul Units I have ever seen in the North East. Did you open Terminals or are you Interlining with other Carriers ?

Hello and greetings from Carlisle, Pa. I'm a YRCF Road Driver Domiciled @ Carlisle. 1/18/17 as I was entering I-81 N @ 17:00 an ACT AAA-COOPER set was passing by. First one of your Linehaul Units I have ever seen in the North East. Did you open Terminals or are you Interlining with other Carriers ?
To my knowledge we have not opened any terminals up that way but we do interline for that area.

To my knowledge we have not opened any terminals up that way but we do interline for that area.
I appreciate your rapid reply. Where would your Driver be out of ? When did the interlining start and who do they interline with ?

Ok, thanks Guys ! I appreciate the responses.

It is NEMF, I went to their web-site and they have their Partners listed. That's why he took I-581 to go over to US-15 S.

Thanks again, stay safe.

Last edited: