R&L | Slow?

You mean R+L blunders!
Sanger didn’t have a fighting chance with lack of drivers... let’s get it right
I am not sure who you are but let us all get one thing straight...you all are the new guys....I think you have 1 local driver who has more than 5 years and that guy you all should be watching out for....talk about a back stabber....or pot calling the kettle black...and one driver line haul who keeps to himself who has about 15 years with the company....Dallas is still doing your heavy lifting.....you are a delivery terminal...and that's all your peddle running no pick up facility will ever be....just handle your crap and Dallas will carry itself as it always has....Dallas has all it can handle...glad you're gone.....you're probably one of those 3 year guys who thinks you should be treated like gold.....when you've paid your dues let me know.

Estes maybe...

I git folks raisin hell to me all the time about Estes. Call for a pickup and maybe they show up in a week or two. The kicker is they got a terminal right down the street.
The closer you are to the terminal the more likely you are to get missed, especially if you are an earlier closer.

I am not sure who you are but let us all get one thing straight...you all are the new guys....I think you have 1 local driver who has more than 5 years and that guy you all should be watching out for....talk about a back stabber....or pot calling the kettle black...and one driver line haul who keeps to himself who has about 15 years with the company....Dallas is still doing your heavy lifting.....you are a delivery terminal...and that's all your peddle running no pick up facility will ever be....just handle your crap and Dallas will carry itself as it always has....Dallas has all it can handle...glad you're gone.....you're probably one of those 3 year guys who thinks you should be treated like gold.....when you've paid your dues let me know.
Got to bed old man zzzzzzzzz

So, seeing in some other company threads things are slowing up and some have layoffs. How's it looking through the R&L system? We've slowed up a little where I'm at, but everybody is still working pretty normally .

So, seeing in some other company threads things are slowing up and some have layoffs. How's it looking through the R&L system? We've slowed up a little where I'm at, but everybody is still working pretty normally .
We're good. It's that time of year when things tend to slow across the industry. Not unusual, although past couple of years we've broken some billing records during the last quarter.

How's everyone holding up in terms of work? I know we're working all of our linehaul guys and our floater board guys are all getting 5 days in.