ODFL | Slowest ever, Company losing value

BillyLo

Service 2.0 OD Strong All Time Mastio Champion
Credits
Just got to ask where is all the dang work lately?

Seem like it slow all over and that high stock is down almost 40 bucks. You guys thinking of coming over might want to hold off unless you got a big reserve of cash money in your bank.

Tacoma, WA(CNN Business)The initial 3rd quarter earnings report for OD indicate lower revenue and increases of work comp claims,especially in the Northwest region because of freight movement delays from drivers performing lawn duties at terminals that have received more than normal rainfall, along with excellent growing conditions and comp claims from drivers not being able to get their large cranium inside the truck cab.

In all seriousness I’d like to know why it’s slow too. We’ve been through this before but let me know when the sky falls
Tis' the season!! This question pops up every year around this time. Some places are slow, others still looking for drivers. Come to DEN if you want to work, all the teams and wild drivers stay away once the snow flies. Weekend warriors lose their "super trucker" abilities and can't operate a set past a 50 mile radius. You can pretty much run anytime you want on Saturday and Sunday. Bring you winter parka and enough chains to cover four tires and we'll put you to work.

Tis' the season!! This question pops up every year around this time. Some places are slow, others still looking for drivers. Come to DEN if you want to work, all the teams and wild drivers stay away once the snow flies. Weekend warriors lose their "super trucker" abilities and can't operate a set past a 50 mile radius. You can pretty much run anytime you want on Saturday and Sunday. Bring you winter parka and enough chains to cover four tires and we'll put you to work.
Your saying then, mowing season is over??

Ump's right, I've been out of the work force 29 yrs, but it was this way 35 yrs before, come Christmas, we always leased equipment to keep pace.
BTW, Do you guys actually drive in that stuff?

I’ve been to Denver in February and it was in the 60s and 20 and snowing back home. I’d come out anytime but I doubt I’d be allowed since I’ve got a schedule. Would wear out some wakeeny runs.

Reactions: Ump
I’ve been to Denver in February and it was in the 60s and 20 and snowing back home. I’d come out anytime but I doubt I’d be allowed since I’ve got a schedule. Would wear out some wakeeny runs.
Ha... It was 65 and sunny then 20 and snowing just yesterday here. Everyone was wearing shorts and flip-flops in the afternoon then shoveling their driveway after supper.