FedEx Freight | Smokestack is not dead

Hope his job interview goes well !!

Secret Service Careers in Iowa​

The protective operations of the US Secret Service in Iowa are highly technical and complex. Working from the field office in Des Moines, Secret Service agents are responsible for protecting the President, his cabinet, their families, and traveling world leaders and other ambassadors. This work requires advanced security surveys, seamless coordination with state and local law enforcement, and intelligence analyses of present and future threats.

Hope his job interview goes well !!

Secret Service Careers in Iowa​

The protective operations of the US Secret Service in Iowa are highly technical and complex. Working from the field office in Des Moines, Secret Service agents are responsible for protecting the President, his cabinet, their families, and traveling world leaders and other ambassadors. This work requires advanced security surveys, seamless coordination with state and local law enforcement, and intelligence analyses of present and future threats.
or he could just be hung over from christmas

I texted Smokestack today (he is in a safe location) he says he is on the lam, and like Santa delivering hot dogs to the needy around the world, he tried to enlist Santa, but Santa wouldn't help, so Smoke is on his own in this endeavor....I hope that fat bastard is happy!

I texted Smokestack today (he is in a safe location) he says he is on the lam, and like Santa delivering hot dogs to the needy around the world, he tried to enlist Santa, but Santa wouldn't help, so Smoke is on his own in this endeavor....I hope that fat bastard is happy!
I heard he quit trucking, and now travels to 10 different Love’s locations in Wisconsin daily, and is in charge of restocking the rollers with hot dogs and burritos? I did see him there last week at the Ryan Road location in Oak Creek.

Entering hotdog eating contests undercover??…
Smoke is training with Joey Chestnut and that Japanese eating machine Kobayashi to enter the Nathan’s Hotdog Eating Contest at Coney Island next year. I heard he’s trying to force the TMs at freight to buy better quality hotdogs by garnering publicity by way of the contest. No more hotdogs that leave pink stains on the buns at company cookouts is his goal. Thanks Smoke!