FedEx Freight | Smokestack is not dead

I just read in Entrepreneur that Oscar Meyer is looking for hot doggers to drive it’s Weinermobiles. Could there be a possible career change.
I'd kill that thing , if this Weinermobile is rocking don't come knocking ! Mrs. would kill me if I found one and bought it , then comes the new motor , street slicks , larger fridge , tinted gangster windows , gun ports , massive subwoofers , it would be mint ! A man and his dream car....

I'd kill that thing , if this Weinermobile is rocking don't come knocking ! Mrs. would kill me if I found one and bought it , then comes the new motor , street slicks , larger fridge , tinted gangster windows , gun ports , massive subwoofers , it would be mint ! A man and his dream car....
What about weiner shaped mirrors?

Maybe "Rocking " the "Wiener " to much ??
Wienermobile-crash-7.jpg

Maybe "Rocking " the "Wiener " to much ??
Wienermobile-crash-7.jpg
:wtflol: OMG , I'll save you baby , where are you ?
SMOKESTACK'S BODY SHOP (actually a strip club) will get you in and fixed up a.s.a.p. What a
travesty , see what happens when you just recklessly slam your weiner into something at high speeds . Slow and easy , slow and easy , when will today's youth learn ?

Here you go SMOKE. Your dream job.
I could relish the thought