Off-Topic Snarkness, groovy topics{-15% of truth)

431141346_722498229866858_59638966170466988_n.jpg
With all this gender crap going on , Iowa has it's 1st Uber Taxi for girls only !!
They'll be checking for gender phobia at the scales very soon. :idunno:

This is for you, Trip. Notice the date.

IMG_9906.md.jpeg
Wow, Galaxie Diner in Montreal, great find BRG. I've never been to that diner unfortunately, but I was in Montreal on a vacation trip on Labor Day weekend of 1997 and had dinner at Moishe's Steak House there. Great place if you're ever up that way. First went to Moishe's in the 1970's while on a long layover with Maislin. It was the closing day of the 1976 Olympics there and that Saturday was party time well into the next morning.

On my trips to Montreal for Yellow before the merge I often ate at Dorval Deli or Scores Restaurant in the mall off A20 in Dorval. After the merge when we began using the former Reimer terminal I almost always ate at Brasserie Manoir in Point Claire. What's the point of working if you can't enjoy nice meals along the way? :duh:

BrasserieManoir.md.jpeg

Wow, Galaxie Diner in Montreal, great find BRG. I've never been to that diner unfortunately, but I was in Montreal on a vacation trip on Labor Day weekend of 1997 and had dinner at Moishe's Steak House there. Great place if you're ever up that way. First went to Moishe's in the 1970's while on a long layover with Maislin. It was the closing day of the 1976 Olympics there and that Saturday was party time well into the next morning.

On my trips to Montreal for Yellow before the merge I often ate at Dorval Deli or Scores Restaurant in the mall off A20 in Dorval. After the merge when we began using the former Reimer terminal I almost always ate at Brasserie Manoir in Point Claire. What's the point of working if you can't enjoy nice meals along the way? :duh:

BrasserieManoir.md.jpeg
I think there is a law in Canada stating, truck drivers must take a lunch break, and can’t go home early.