Off-Topic Snarkness, groovy topics{-15% of truth)

In 1981 I made a delivery to the AB Brewery in St Louis. While they unloaded me, I sat in the break room. They offered me free beer (I was afraid to drink and drive so I didn't take any). Most of the workers drank how ever many they wanted, and went back to the job. That always amazed me.
I knew a guy that ran out of the local quarry stopped every load for a shot and a beer...........................

PS - On my 1971 2-1/2 month motorcycle ride around the US and Western Canada I visited a number of breweries and tours - Rainier, Olympia, Coors, Hamms, and of course the three in Milwaukee.
Back then you couldn't buy Coors beer east of the Mississippi River.
In the mid seventies I went on a camping trip from Michigan to California and back. I had a camper shell on the back of my pick-up and a mattress to sleep on. Of course all my friends wanted me to bring them
back Coors beer. I wound up filling up the floor of the pick-up bed with
Coors beer and sleeping on top of it all the way back to Michigan.

Back then you couldn't buy Coors beer east of the Mississippi River.
In the mid seventies I went on a camping trip from Michigan to California and back. I had a camper shell on the back of my pick-up and a mattress to sleep on. Of course all my friends wanted me to bring them
back Coors beer. I wound up filling up the floor of the pick-up bed with
Coors beer and sleeping on top of it all the way back to Michigan.

When I visited my sister in Milwaukee back in the 1970's I always stocked up on beers that weren't available back east.

When I visited my sister in Milwaukee back in the 1970's I always stocked up on beers that weren't available back east.
In the mid 80’s, there were many pumpkin colored moving trucks transporting cases of Busch returnables from STL to SAN and back in the belly boxes. I may have been a factor in bringing Busch to CA. :17142:

I remember the first time I drank Coors beer. It was kinda a light tasting
beer. I really remember the first time I drank a Coors Light. It was like drinking ice water.