Off-Topic Snarkness, groovy topics{-15% of truth)

And your experience on the mountains and snow of Florida wouldn't have helped you run two lane US11 from Watertown, NY to Champlain, NY in the winter. Your condensers would have frozen and screamed "send us back to Florida!" :hilarious:
I used to run that road occasionally to North Lawrence, NY to a Kraft plant. It was snowing like hell and very windy I got back on I-81in Watertown and thought great I'm back on the big road (trailer was empty). Got going down 81 and a big wind gust felt like it was blowing my trailer sideways. A guy gets on the CB and says "Hey (the company I was working for) do you need to change your drawers?" I said no why? He said my wheels on the trailer lifted up and he thought I was going over...

I used to run that road occasionally to North Lawrence, NY to a Kraft plant. It was snowing like hell and very windy I got back on I-81in Watertown and thought great I'm back on the big road (trailer was empty). Got going down 81 and a big wind gust felt like it was blowing my trailer sideways. A guy gets on the CB and says "Hey (the company I was working for) do you need to change your drawers?" I said no why? He said my wheels on the trailer lifted up and he thought I was going over...
Why didn’t you look in your mirrors? Or didn’t you have any?

258413942_23849474069080343_1514249027856112988_n.png.jpg
So called them and the catch is on the $75,000 salary is before the -15% Iowa synergy fees are taken out and asked why "ORANGE" color, if it was a new division of Yellow , beings we can only hire Box truck drivers now and they said NO comment ??? :stirthepot:

Ran I-81 in that area more times than I can count back in Maislin days. That was our regular route between Buffalo and Montreal - NY Thruway to Syracuse, I-81 to Watertown, US 11 to Champlain, etc. Those snow squalls blowing in off Lake Ontario between Syracuse and Watertown could really do a job on you if you weren't careful. I spun out in my car on that section of I-81 when I worked temporarily in Syracuse in 1969 and decided to take a ride up that way one Sunday afternoon.

So maybe the retailers should put armed security on site, and shoot these looters? Lightfoot should go down there and try to reason with them maybe, during one of these smash and steal events?

So maybe the retailers should put armed security on site, and shoot these looters? Lightfoot should go down there and try to reason with them maybe, during one of these smash and steal events?
Agree , Lightfoot should go down and reason with them ,just like the daily 20-30 shootings ! But to give her credit she did get most trucks to slow down to 46 mph !
ezgif-4-ad4b136e007f.jpg