Off-Topic Snarkness, groovy topics{-15% of truth)

So the women in this story, Wendy, lives in the Bay Area, due west of Reno, and was unaware of the ongoing heavy snows on Donner, and Tahoe? And is a news type person? I try to never call a women, dumb a$$; but in this case. Wonder if she was wearing flip flops and shorts too? And then does an interview with a news reporter, telling the rest of the world?

So the women in this story, Wendy, lives in the Bay Area, due west of Reno, and was unaware of the ongoing heavy snows on Donner, and Tahoe? And is a news type person? I try to never call a women, dumb a$$; but in this case. Wonder if she was wearing flip flops and shorts too? And then does an interview with a news reporter, telling the rest of the world?
You just can't fix stupid. What would this fool have done if she had to read a map?

Yet another story of, WTF? In the ditch 2 days waiting on a tow. Language barrier prevented police communicating with him. I just want to know how, and where he got his CDL?

6099743E-16D5-4B0A-8318-A391BB8A6376.md.jpg

In my experience now, most anyone under 40, can’t read an atlas, can’t function without a cell phone, can’t write their name in cursive, and have no clue what pride in a job means.
Try finding out from a young driver where he is when he calls in a breakdown...................................all he can give you is a address he has no clue how he got there...........:confusion:

Try finding out from a young driver where he is when he calls in a breakdown...................................all he can give you is a address he has no clue how he got there...........:confusion:
I have been on more than one breakdown retrieval & couldn't find the rig at the mile marker given to me. Finally after several calls I learned the driver was in a different state. He would call in a mile marker on I 40, I 30 etc. but failed to mention which state he was in.