Off-Topic Snarkness, groovy topics{-15% of truth)

Uncle Simon??
Do you make hot chocolate?
We once had a robot, but we had to take it “out-of-service”. It kept trying to have “relations” with the broke down washer and fridge in the neighbors front yard. Totally traumatized the neighborhood children.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Boy, those washers really agitate me

So did Jesse White
I love character and supporting actors. Movie stars can fade, but I’ll always remember folks like Jesse. I can be driving and all of a sudden I’ll think of one and go whatever what happened to him or her.
Right now I’m thinking of a guy that always reminded me of a koala bear when I was a kid. Don’t remember his name…..ok…I’m on a quest now….

I love character and supporting actors. Movie stars can fade, but I’ll always remember folks like Jesse. I can be driving and all of a sudden I’ll think of one and go whatever what happened to him or her.
Right now I’m thinking of a guy that always reminded me of a koala bear when I was a kid. Don’t remember his name…..ok…I’m on a quest now….
Probably some bastard that looks like he was on Pee Wees Playhouse

After Jesse died, the guy that played on Wkrp in Cincinnati he took over