Off-Topic Snarkness, groovy topics{-15% of truth)

Imagine how much fun this would have been if all the cars stuck were battery powered?

Hundreds of drivers stuck on a 50-mile stretch of I-95 overnight due to snow, ice after fierce winter storm.
"I'd get a charge out of it".......Thank you ladies and gentleman we've been a great crowd!

Imagine how much fun this would have been if all the cars stuck were battery powered?

Hundreds of drivers stuck on a 50-mile stretch of I-95 overnight due to snow, ice after fierce winter storm.
Makes you wonder how long the heater works on an electric car.

Makes you wonder how long the heater works on an electric car.
I wouldn't want to be the one to find out in that particular scenario. Let's say all those stuck vehicles ran out of fuel during that shutdown. They could hypothetically be refueled by a number of fuel delivery trucks in an emergency situation and then be able to restart their engines and get going. Imagine electric (battery) operated vehicles in the same situation. How could hundreds of vehicles be recharged out there on the highway in order for them to get underway especially when each individual recharge takes such a long time. Someone didn't think through the logistics of this kind of scenario IMHO.

I wouldn't want to be the one to find out in that particular scenario. Let's say all those stuck vehicles ran out of fuel during that shutdown. They could hypothetically be refueled by a number of fuel delivery trucks in an emergency situation and then be able to restart their engines and get going. Imagine electric (battery) operated vehicles in the same situation. How could hundreds of vehicles be recharged out there on the highway in order for them to get underway especially when each individual recharge takes such a long time. Someone didn't think through the logistics of this kind of scenario IMHO.
If there was a law to not sell electric vehicles to Millennials, this stuff would not be happening.

They would then need that Nasty fossil fuel produced electricity to charge their wonderful save the planet, green, butterfly, birds singing, solar azzes going, Oh my! :438:

Can you say (long drop cords)?

If there was a law to not sell electric vehicles to Millennials, this stuff would not be happening.
I rest my case about millennial intelligence, along with her followers. Maybe farting will kill the virus?

I rest my case about millennial intelligence, along with her followers. Maybe farting will kill the virus?
Farting could kill the virus , as its releasing the gas germs & why didn't we think if that back when the swine flu was hitting in Iowa ??
farts GIF

Hey , Big Dave , when are you & Donna going approve funding to get 'COOP" shoes like these for us ?? My partner & me would like to have the 1st 2 pair !! I'm size 13 and my partner is size 14 cause he has a heavy foot at 46 mph !!
271174659_894747061234036_3156256546547650802_n.jpg
And it would be nice too, if Coop would get some of these driving simulators for the new guys. They bought just me one?

27867005-66B7-423E-A24F-27B396278E61.md.jpg

Darren gave my partner,me, Mystic,Huglovski, and 6 other Moldo’s,permission to use the company party bus to take to Green Bay for Saturday nights game. Leaving this afternoon, so we should be there by Saturday morning.

26B07F75-84F5-4E08-9C8D-47645C5A2478.jpg

Last edited:
Darren gave my partner,me, Mystic,Huglovski, and 6 other Moldo’s,permission to use the company party bus to take to Green Bay for Saturday nights game. Leaving this afternoon, so we should be there by Saturday morning.

26B07F75-84F5-4E08-9C8D-47645C5A2478.jpg
I'll drive to Green Bay & then we can use that new auto pilot to drive us back home & just got a text from Aron & he said he wants to party with us on the big orange bus ! :guiness: