Off-Topic Snarkness, groovy topics{-15% of truth)

Wonder does it have a Hemi !
291018216_5986394861377369_923862732219959797_n.jpg
Big Dave’s, Coop Touring car was spotted behind the Walmart today in Richton Park.

Hey Wong, have I got a tractor for you! Coming back home to Jersey yesterday after a trip to Milwaukee to visit family I was cruising east bound on the Ohio Turnpike when up ahead I noticed a Yellow set in the passing lane going by other trucks. As I got closer I was pacing him at about 70 mph. I figured it had to be purchased transportation for sure at that speed. Lo and behold as I got by him it was actually a Yellow tractor up front. Holy cow, one of ours running at 70? Wong you have to grab this tractor for yourself, it's number 48016. Do yourself a favor and grab it and your 15% troubles will go away for sure! :438:

Hey Wong, have I got a tractor for you! Coming back home to Jersey yesterday after a trip to Milwaukee to visit family I was cruising east bound on the Ohio Turnpike when up ahead I noticed a Yellow set in the passing lane going by other trucks. As I got closer I was pacing him at about 70 mph. I figured it had to be purchased transportation for sure at that speed. Lo and behold as I got by him it was actually a Yellow tractor up front. Holy cow, one of ours running at 70? Wong you have to grab this tractor for yourself, it's number 48016. Do yourself a favor and grab it and your 15% troubles will go away for sure! :438:
It must have had after market mirrors on it as the factory mirrors are only rated to withstand speeds of 46 mph or less. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Big Dave’s, Coop Touring car was spotted behind the Walmart today in Richton Park.

If I find that tractor before my partner, I will have the shop fence it, until it is turned down.

You need to get your speedometer checked................................

Well my speedometer always shows 15 mph ! But will have Patel check into getting me that truck !
speedometer-mph-car-117893188.jpg