Off-Topic Snarkness, groovy topics{-15% of truth)

Here's a pic of the Team Drivers after they climb up out of the creek !! *** note the OSHA Wong brand sandals **
0967af93f28f7d00b9c594a488e10fbd--men-sandals-real-men.jpg
Weren’t those 2 guys last years, I - 80 Truck Dunk champs? Held out at North Platte?

CFE2470C-0D2C-4BFF-A8CA-3B2D81B01F4F.md.jpg

Weren’t those 2 guys last years, I - 80 Truck Dunk champs? Held out at North Platte?

CFE2470C-0D2C-4BFF-A8CA-3B2D81B01F4F.md.jpg
We had a driver years ago that drove through water over the headlights during a flash flood. I don't know how fast he hit the water but water splashed into the intake & locked the engine. I don't remember how many rods were bent but a Series 60 doesn't compress water well. Water came in the cab as well.

We had a driver years ago that drove through water over the headlights during a flash flood. I don't know how fast he hit the water but water splashed into the intake & locked the engine. I don't remember how many rods were bent but a Series 60 doesn't compress water well. Water came in the cab as well.
I had a delivery about 6 weeks ago....had to go over a little six ton bridge to get there.....I stop at the bridge and call dispatch and explain....dispatcher calls the guy, he comes to the bridge and tells me I can go across, I refuse....he then tells me I can drive through the creek...nope that's not happening.... I end up leaving the pallet near the edge of the road.....unbelievable s*it people expect...

I hit the water at 46. I can't help it that Detroit couldn't stay running. Lucky I made it out with my sun visors.

I had a delivery about 6 weeks ago....had to go over a little six ton bridge to get there.....I stop at the bridge and call dispatch and explain....dispatcher calls the guy, he comes to the bridge and tells me I can go across, I refuse....he then tells me I can drive through the creek...nope that's not happening.... I end up leaving the pallet near the edge of the road.....unbelievable s*it people expect...
Should have interlined that shipment with Swift. They would have drove over the bridge.

They think their delivery supersedes our safety.

You were correct to not cross the bridge, had it collapsed you would have learned how quickly management develops amnesia when their advice results in problems.

You were correct to not cross the bridge, had it collapsed you would have learned how quickly management develops amnesia when their advice results in problems.
The kicker to this story was the customer told the dispatcher the idea about crossing the creek and she said nothing.....she let me be the bad guy.....I said to her do you realize how much trouble the company and I would be in if I got stuck? The DEC doesn't like vehicles in waterways...

The kicker to this story was the customer told the dispatcher the idea about crossing the creek and she said nothing.....she let me be the bad guy.....I said to her do you realize how much trouble the company and I would be in if I got stuck? The DEC doesn't like vehicles in waterways...
Some customers don't understand road tractors & trailers are not an offroad vehicles. I delivered out or service trailers that had been sold. When asked the buyers would usually say all you have to do is pull in & drop the trailer. Several times the desired parking space was in mud or on a steep grade. Once I had to cut limbs that hit the windshield & move a phone line that was so low it came to the wipers. I asked the buyer if he had a chainsaw he said yes but it doesn't run. I made temporary repairs to the saw & sharpened the chain to cut my way out.

Wong and trip,
You and trip need to get on the light beer,
Can't be Trip, he would have black socks!
Black knee socks, and a Father Knows Best hat.
Only on cooler days does Uncle Trip wear Black Socks and refuses to wear Red Socks any more after the way they play !
man-wearing-black-socks-with-summer-sandals-photo-picture-id1171156038
Holy cow, I go in, do a trip in the heat to get freight moved to satisfy the customers and help bring Yellow back to prosperity and I come back to TB to a load of abuse! It's just not fair I tell you, just not fair!!! :lmao: