ive seen mention of trucks wiping out in ice and snow
They should make a attachment snow plow for trucks
that lifts up and down so the plow doesnt put snow in front of other cars
to limit trucks from wiping out
obviously its snow that makes them wipe out
Also since i am sharing how to make a electric squat machine
and to put a snow plow on trucks to remove ice from roads
I have a favour to ask , i learned a clock charges batteries
I need to keep my cellphone charged because i was hit by a truck and made homeless with epilepsy
when i ask for the clock to charge cellphones to be made no one wants to help me
I am hoping you will advocate to let me have a wind up clock to charge my cellphone
Not a priority though, i dont want you to say no to a snow plow on your truck to stop trucks
from wiping out or no to a electric exercise machine because you wont advovcate for a clock
to charge cellphones, but if you agreed to all 3 things it would make my life a little better
Thanks for letting me ask you

A big rig of the old iron has to be set up a certain way to take a snowy trip. There are several old pre emissions pre computer tractors I have habitually driven in up to 3 feet dry and two feet slush without problems loaded. And a foot empty and spent the rest of the time on ice with certain moments where the ice is just too slick to even walk on safely.

Todays computer crap would get stuck, spin out and all sorts of problems. Serves them right. Get a light frost in a North Carolina food distribution dock and they are stuck right there. Wheels spinning on the dew. Its crazy stupid how bad modern trucks have gotten.

And the training for bad winter conditions? Non existant. And we want to stick 18 year olds into them. No thank you.

We do clean snow off the interstate, but in order to do it has to be a beginning of a snow storm. Up in Montana local fuel tankers used to blaze by at 80 using air pressure from the front bumpers to clear a lane. Everyone else follows. The faster ones join the tanker in doing the same. We can keep a interstate clear for a while. Its when snow accumulates at more than a inch per hour that eventually becomes a foot, three feet. 5 feet then 10 feet and then shovel time getting out.

Sometimes we just sit int eh truckstop for a while. Eat hearty, sing, watch movies, chase wimmen and have a good time for a few days. Up on 5 above Redding near Medford they used airport rotarys bigger than 18 wheelers to clear 5, took them about 40 hours straight. That snow was about 30 feet and higher.

The rest of it pertains to life. We all have a body given by God, small, big, fat, thin and everything in between. Some of us have died for being too big. And the hearts fail. And thats that. I lost three familiy members this way. A forth is about 610 this month. Has been for 30 years. Hes doing fine. But already into the 60's and at some point its going to kill him. But eh hes had a life and raised a family etc. So its no loss. The other three we buried did not see 40.

If you think that trucking companies are going to put snow plows on their trucks to keep the roads clear.... I say that it simply won't happen.

Hell..... the company I work for buys new trucks with a little bird sitting on the dash going cheap cheap cheap.....

Not to mention the extra weight..... blunt aerodynamics.... training for the use....Mantaince for the truck..... wear and tear of the truck..... fuel....on and on....

That guy sounds like he is lifting something else,up and down.
Well I was going to leave that alone, the writing is not the best.

That was the first thing that happened to my thoughts when I first read the OP's post. And decided just to address the crappy modern trucks in any weather other than sunshine and issues with training and plows.

The rest of it? I rather not venture into OP's world and get into all that. Might not survive that trip.

Crack pipe???
Probably not.

I dont understand what makes people ingest that crap. It can eff you up. The Carolines used to have a problem with that in the poor areas as did Baltimore once among other places.

Drugs is not really my taste. I like if anything a good smoke and a fine brandy. But only a little bit. Its not good to not have everything in order taking in too much.

If you think that trucking companies are going to put snow plows on their trucks to keep the roads clear.... I say that it simply won't happen.

Hell..... the company I work for buys new trucks with a little bird sitting on the dash going cheap cheap cheap.....

Not to mention the extra weight..... blunt aerodynamics.... training for the use....Mantaince for the truck..... wear and tear of the truck..... fuel....on and on....

In my experience most of the trucking companies cannot be bothered to give a ******* for maintaince.

I remember Tech Trans in Joppa a Medford New Jersey outfit hauling seacans from time to time to Philly from Seagirt. They had tractors bordering on OOS should they ever hit the inspection scales back in the day. One was a white COE Commander. To this day the very memory of driving that brick with no suspension and nothing else working on it inside is a nightmare problem that took a few years to resolve.

If anyone ever loved on such a huge pile of engineeered nightmare, they are better drivers than I am. I learned to like my airride on it.

Shifting that was when the turbo howled under the dog house. Then you took the next gear up. To this day from that day I have not heard a beaten down abused turbocharger howl like that. Possibly with one old Two stroke running away years before that. We choked that one off with a dinner plate clapped over the empty intake pipe. Starved it before it blew up.

All this plowing talk is not necessarily most conductive to being STD free in parts of the USA. He he.

This anti flood forum defense is a bit of a pain. I can almost go get coffee from the pot waiting on it to run down to post.