Central Transport | so do we work for pjax or vitran?

hey check this one out i don't even make this know with my 5% pay cut. I f;;king wonder who the heck is running this company???

PJAX, INC. LTL regional trucking has openings for full time tractor/trailer CDL Class a local drivers with hazmat, 2 years safe driving . Class A CDL only. Full time includes:

• Local rate:

$18.50/hr

•Blue Ctoss/Blue

Shield medical

benefits

•Free life & long

term disability

•Profit sharing

•401(k) with match

•Paid holidays,

vacations, &

personal days

For details

call Hank @

800-

or apply in person 9:00am – 4:00pm To: PJAX, Inc.

1200 St. John’s Rd

Camp Hill, PA 17011 E.O.E.

hey check this one out i don't even make this know with my 5% pay cut. I f;;king wonder who the heck is running this company???

PJAX, INC. LTL regional trucking has openings for full time tractor/trailer CDL Class a local drivers with hazmat, 2 years safe driving . Class A CDL only. Full time includes:

• Local rate:

$18.50/hr

•Blue Ctoss/Blue

Shield medical

benefits

•Free life & long

term disability

•Profit sharing

•401(k) with match

•Paid holidays,

vacations, &

personal days

For details

call Hank @

800-

1200 St. John’s Rd

Where did you see this ad at?

401k match yeah right, profit sharing wtf, no doubles/triples endorsement and they are also looking for pt forklift drivers for saturday and sunday work only. We all need to call hank and find out what he is smoking and where is the koolaid.

• Local rate:

$18.50/hr

•Blue Ctoss/Blue

Shield medical

benefits

•Free life & long

term disability

•Profit sharing

•401(k) with match

•Paid holidays,

vacations, &

personal days

For details

call Hank @

800-

1200 St. John’s Rd

pjax pays the east coast employees more then every one else . kind of how vitran pays chicago more than what your making

Whats so special about being on the east coast?

nothing so special to me . im from cleveland . i guess the cost of living is higher on the east coast (thats what they say) ? i have no idea . i dont understand either . vitran pays chicago alot more than what you and i make to. i dont get any of it . but "oh well" ..

nothing so special to me . im from cleveland . i guess the cost of living is higher on the east coast (thats what they say) ? i have no idea . i dont understand either . vitran pays chicago alot more than what you and i make to. i dont get any of it . but "oh well" ..

Keck is right.. It goes by the cost of living.. Houses that sell for 100-150k in Ohio etc... Sell for like 300k In Baltimore.. I have a family member that travels out east to work, just because his job pays like 15k+ more a year.. I dont get it either.. Nothing special about the area he works in... lol..

go to myspace, type in Pjax, and hit the search choice for searching on "myspace". It'll link to the jobs listings for pjax, and the varying salaries around the region.