1. All employers have a social media policy, Your identity is UNKNOWN on Truckingboards unless you reveal it somehow yourself. When you post to Facebook Trucking Groups, everybody knows your name. Think about it.

POLITICS So Let Me Get This Straight

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Jeff, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Jeff

Jeff Highly Trained Staff

Driver Since:
    We had a Whistleblower , Bribery Claim, Treason claim, Quid Pro Quo claim and all we get is a Abuse of power (which will never be proven) and a Obstruction of Congress charge which the President has the right to tell people they don't have to testify.

[​IMG]

2. Toby

Toby I live Here

Yep that’s what they whittled it down to Jeff, pretty pathetic. But look what I just posted on Hillary

3. icuicp

icuicp Well-Known Member

More proof that President Trump was correct when he said this : "I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?" Trump remarked at a campaign stop at Dordt College in Sioux Center, Iowa. "It's, like, incredible."

4. Northern Flash

Northern Flash BIG BOY DOWN!

Driver Since:
    So you'd like to just impeach a president because you don't like him. We'll make a note of that.

Toby likes this.
  5. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

They line up for a 35 yard field goal
    no wait now its a 40 yd fg
    hold on now its a 50yd fg

Keep moving the goal posts

Trump has never invoked executive privilege
    it doesnt take a genius (well considering those involved) to realize that this was nothing more than a fishing expedition with the verdict already rendered looking for a crime

6. icuicp

icuicp Well-Known Member

If that's what you say. What I said was this is more proof that President Trump was correct when he said "I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?" "It's, like, incredible."

I don't think he's wrong. I agree. With him. I'm guessing for some supporters , it would depend on who he shoot.

7. Keepingon

Keepingon Well-Known Member

TV was on in the break room (which was full of teamsters) when they made their big announcement. And I heard many of those guys comment, they were all negative about the impeachment.
    I think it will become known as the moment the Democrats blew the 2020 elections.

8. DCM_Doc

DCM_Doc Well-Known Member

Trump is indeed guilty of 'Shooting from the hip' & often uses poor choice of words but he has not broken the law. There is no evidence he has done anything that justifies impeachment.
    Like Jimmy I don't especially like him but I admire him for his accomplishments while being under constant attack. His 'In your face' attitude toward those attempting to take down this country has kept him strong. The trade deal announce today is proof of his ability to stay focused.

9. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    humor
    [ hyoo-mer ]
    noun
    a comic, absurd, or incongruous quality causing amusement: the humor of a situation.
    the faculty of perceiving what is amusing or comical: He is completely without humor.
    an instance of being or attempting to be comical or amusing; something humorous: The humor in his joke eluded the audience.
    the faculty of expressing the amusing or comical: The author's humor came across better in the book than in the movie.
    https://www.dictionary.com/browse/humor

10. icuicp

icuicp Well-Known Member

I agree that President Trump spoke in an attempt at humor when he made this quote. I also agree that there are a great deal of our President's supporters that take this quote seriously.

I've seen posts on Truckingboards.com where some of the President's best supporters have written they don't believe a thing the President says. Yet , they fight tooth and nail against anyone that thinks President Trump might be wrong on the smallest thing.

Hopefully , this is a low point in our history. I expect that the United States will get better as the blind partisanship starts to die down.

Truly patriotic people will begin to put our country first instead of these stupid parties. Patriots will put the people , our people first , our neighbors and coworkers , our friends and families first instead of greed and self enrichment. It will get better.

11. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    Ya, we understood what you wrote the first time.

And as I've said before, if Trump shot a Libtard on 5th Avenue, I'd cheer him on.
    :clap:

12. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    Yep.
    With the "new" NAFTA announcement today, Pelosi was trying to polish Richard Trumpka's knob, but the rank and file aren't buying it.

buffalobill likes this.
  13. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Maybe if they actually did execute some of these traitors,within Congress,in public..things would change.

Northern Flash likes this.
  14. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    Only the incompetent fools from the left actually believe that nonsense. And it's only the leftists who keep trying to use it as some stupid political talking point. The rest of us took as comical.

"Anything" is a very syrong exaggeration. There is stuff that every politician says that isn't true or is just hyperbole, and Trump is no different, it's just that the biased media and hatefilled Democrats spend every waking moment dissecting ever word he says.

Yes, a bloodless coup attempt is a low point for our nation, but then again, that's about par for this new group of Democrcts.

15. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    In five years when Trump leaves office, hopefully he will spend some of his money hiring hitmen to even the score.
    :bananag:
    I would cheer that on too.:1036316054:

16. Toby

Toby I live Here

As long as it was a stand your ground .

icuicp likes this.
  17. Toby

Toby I live Here

Flash, just this week we had Dems, and Mag’s clutching their pearls about how we look around the world.

Well they are getting a good dose of how corrupt our Democrat Party has become. Talking at stops with Eastern European drivers I have approached them and asked them outright what they think about the schiff show.

They all have said this is exactly why they came here and wanted to get away from what they see. In their own countries going back to the days of Communism. They also made a point to tell me that when they speak with relatives back home about it, those relatives are telling them, how are we suppose to model ourselves after the U.S. when we see what has transpired.

Northern Flash likes this.
  18. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    In my mind, as long as it's a Libtard that catches the lead, stand your ground should not be a requirement.
    :grin:

:biglaugh:

19. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    Yep. What they left in their homeland is exactly what the Democrats are pulling here. I just hope that if these guys get to vote, that they vote against the American Communist party.(AKA Democrats.)

Toby likes this.
  20. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    Doesn’t say a lot for your judgement. I didn’t like Obama but I didn’t take him seriously when he said if they bring a knife you bring a gun.