So Long Jevic

al

about 1 week. now i'm thinking fedex might be a bad move. movement to go union going on there now, at 54 what good is a union going to do me now? If you thought jevic had a lot of rules, fedex is a lot worse. i've been in the ltl game for a long time and i think the crap is going to hit the fan this year for ltl carriers. found a local truck load carrier about 2 miles from me, owner reminds me of harry. spoke with him couple of times now. I don't know how to put it into words but it just feels right. 90% drop and hook. the pay is less than what we had but i won't spending $$$ on travel to work. looks like there will be a lot less crap to deal with and then i can look at what is left of our industry in a year or so.

Follow your heart. If I would have followed mine 3 years ago I would have missed all of this excitement. Is it a girl or boy?:biglaugh:

To all of my former co-workers at Jevic, I wish you well in your future endeavors. I am moving on and leaving the Jevic forum...too many memories and too many sad feelings. You all were truly the best of the best and it was a pleasure to serve with you. Take care, God bless and good luck in all that you do!

Hasta-la-bye-bye

To all of my former co-workers at Jevic, I wish you well in your future endeavors. I am moving on and leaving the Jevic forum...too many memories and too many sad feelings. You all were truly the best of the best and it was a pleasure to serve with you. Take care, God bless and good luck in all that you do!

Good luck to ya 7 of 9, Not only were we the best of the best, but WE STILL ARE. We as employees went out with class, shame our company didn't do the same. Hold your head high dude. You earned it.

Al

options

Follow your heart. If I would have followed mine 3 years ago I would have missed all of this excitement. Is it a girl or boy?:biglaugh:

Hard to do that with the other half (wife) reminding me that we need the kind of benefits that FedEx offers.:chairshot: I do have to admit that the pay looks good also. Next step with FedEx is the tinkle test. If it turns pink i'm pregnant. :hysterical:

Al