SAIA | So long to my VOLVO :(

system dog

TB Lurker
Credits
986567 miles just got informed that I lost to truck she is going to the pasture and being replaced by a new interTRASHnal why me!!!!!!!!!! NO I must go argue that this can not happen.. She never left me stranded on side of road yes she was an 07 but still one of the best trucks. It's going to be a bad day

I feel you man. We drive whatever we want in my terminal as long as no one else wants to drive it. I'm waiting on the day they make us drive the right truck.

Just got my 08 back after it being held hostage for 2 months...Good thing..my knees are killing me. Hate those 13 letter s@#$ spreaders

I put into service a brand new Volvo '03 tandem. I drove it for 6 years, put almost a million miles on it, and seldom had a problem. Then this pup craze hit and they took my '03 away. The suits said it was time to put it into the spare pool. That was 4 years ago and now it is running a regular route out of SAN. They gave me an Volvo '07 single, which was a very good truck. I say was because I put it into the shop for PM and next thing you know it is running out of South Texas. Oh Well.