So Long!!!!!!

You wont make the playoffs this year.....youll run into my dallas cowboys

DOESNT MEAN THEY CANT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE TELL ME YOUR FROM TEXAS,,,,IF YOUR NOT YOUR JUST ONE OF THOSE WAGON JUMPIN FAKE FANS!!!!!!

I HAVE RESPECT FOR U IF YOUR FROM TEXAS,,,IF NOT GO TALK TO SOMEONE ELSE,,,,,HOMETOWN ONLY,,,,NOT WHO IS WINNING I LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:chairshot:

I'm gonna have to call you on this one there George. I know there is a bunch of band-wagon jumpers. I hate those too. But you dont have to be "from" Texas to be a life long Dallas Cowboys fan. I have lived in SC almost all of my life. But Have pulled for the Cowboys ever since I knew anything about a football. When the Panthers arrived everyone said that I'd have to pull for them. But I would consider that band wagon jumping.

I'm gonna have to call you on this one there George. I know there is a bunch of band-wagon jumpers. I hate those too. But you dont have to be "from" Texas to be a life long Dallas Cowboys fan. I have lived in SC almost all of my life. But Have pulled for the Cowboys ever since I knew anything about a football. When the Panthers arrived everyone said that I'd have to pull for them. But I would consider that band wagon jumping.

I HEAR YOU,,,,I JUST HATE PEOPLE THAT WALK AROUND WITH THE HAT OR JERSEY OF THE TEAM THAT IS WINNING,,AND SAY THATS WHO THEY LIKE!!!!!

AS YOU KNOW EAGLES FANS A DIEHARD,,,AND I AM ONE OF THEM,,,,ALL PHILADELPHIA TEAMS AT THAT!!!!!!!
TOUGH TIMES AND GOOD,,,PICK A TEAM AND STAY WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!:1036316054:

Eagles

88646271ig7.png

A BAD DAY AT THE VET