So long

Well... I figured today was the best day to announce .... 4/1...one can only dream.... my brother got married on this day.... his wife was not impressed.... I'm surprised he didn't get a black eye.....lol

When I called the news station, they asked me if I knew today was April first........Stimpy!!

It finally happened..... stimpy hit the mega millions..... so long suckers :omg i gets present by droneguard 1:
well good for you...!!

i am as happy for you as if you were my real life brother, or my dad.

it could not have happened to a nicer person, a thoughtful person who sends me emails of "things" that i like...

sadly this means no more pics of "things" i like...maybe someone else here can take your place..

but frankly, no one here is a good and kind hearted and thoug....squirrel........

by the way, i have no real life brother, my dad died.........

so screw you for winning you sunofabeech....

peckerhea.....squirrel

well good for you...!!

i am as happy for you as if you were my real life brother, or my dad.

it could not have happened to a nicer person, a thoughtful person who sends me emails of "things" that i like...

sadly this means no more pics of "things" i like...maybe someone else here can take your place..

but frankly, no one here is a good and kind hearted and thoug....squirrel........

by the way, i have no real life brother, my dad died.........

so screw you for winning you sunofabeech....

peckerhea.....squirrel
So Stimpy sends you p*on eh what?

Last edited:
It finally happened..... stimpy hit the mega millions..... so long suckers :omg i gets present by droneguard 1:
well you still dishing out all your riches to the poor, downtrodden, and the hungry children of the world, or are you basking in your chaise lounge chair in your man cave garage..????

well you still dishing out all your riches to the poor, downtrodden, and the hungry children of the world, or are you basking in your chaise lounge chair in your man cave garage..????
Naw.... still living the dream.... can't wait until I can finally retire.... it's a ways off yet.

The only way I'd want to win any lottery is if I didn't have to ID myself.
Well cuz when you come forward to collect,every one who ever knew you,or are related.
Will all start hounding you for a piece of your good fortune.

However if you could win without having your name disclosed,you could live the way that is comfortable.
Along with spending,or giving away whatever you wanted with nobody bugging you.

The only way I'd want to win any lottery is if I didn't have to ID myself.
Well cuz when you come forward to collect,every one who ever knew you,or are related.
Will all start hounding you for a piece of your good fortune.

However if you could win without having your name disclosed,you could live the way that is comfortable.
Along with spending,or giving away whatever you wanted with nobody bugging you.
i actually checked into this. you would have to seek legal counsel, from there, the winnings go into a "trust" fund set up with a bank. your name does not get exposed.