ABF | So This Is Pretty Cool

This kid is a very good worker. Very good head on his shoulders too. They’ll be happy with him. Great guy hate to see him leave. He’s been with us six years but he has a future to look at
There is an old saying here in the hills, cream always rises to the top. The company has always been able to attract & retain the better employees.
I have heard that Joe Gibbs & Roger Penske have both said "to build a successful company you surround yourself with good people & compensate them to stay with you

There is an old saying here in the hills, cream always rises to the top. The company has always been able to attract & retain the better employees.
I have heard that Joe Gibbs & Roger Penske have both said "to build a successful company you surround yourself with good people & compensate them to stay with you
I'll bet that's why Ryder held on to me for 35 yrs. :hilarious: :2437:

So my application according to ABFs website is still being reviewed. It's been a couple days now, I'm probably not the only one who applied so I'm probably at the bottom of the poll or somewhere in the middle if I haven't been tossed out yet. Oh well.
Let me know if you want me to call Judy for you. Her, SOR, Puddin, Buela, and me go roller skating together at Troy’s.

Alright so I'm back on the dispatch board at my current job which is good. Ive got a single run tomorrow night which whatever is what it is. Now that I'm confirmed back to work, I've got sometime to hold out and wait for ABF. If ABF calls I will go they are my first choice, but in the mean time better to have some job than no job.