ABF | So This Is Pretty Cool

Keep the pics. Time will take away some mental pictures. You apparently left on good terms. Best to not burn any bridges. (That is a saying we have here in the hills). If you do look for another job in the future, a positive job reference is a plus.
I left in good terms there and I did. It wasn’t a bad place to work. It has its issues, but it wasn’t a bad place to work over all.

Keep the pics. Time will take away some mental pictures. You apparently left on good terms. Best to not burn any bridges. (That is a saying we have here in the hills). If you do look for another job in the future, a positive job reference is a plus.
Great advice Doc, I follow the exact same advice with all my former gal friends, especially the pics! :438:

Hi guys had my first day at work today at ABF went through orientation. I’m on like information overload right now haha, but they said as you go along you figure it all out and it’s fine. You know how it is when you learn a new skill and all that stuff.
Get some good, driver approved directions to first time places. Greensburg and Toledo can turn out bad if first time at night. Also nice to know where to drop if at a dark terminal on the weekend. Lots of helpful coworkers here.

So ABF and I parted ways. It just wasn’t the right job for me. Management at Gordon’s and I made a peace and came to an understanding there was a bizarre twist of events at Gordon’s that I was able to come back.

I’m finishing up my 2 weeks at ABF. Which over all ABF is a fine place and a remarkable company, but it just wasn’t for me. Glad I got to be part of the team for a little while. Learned a great deal. Management at ABF and I parted ways on good terms. Terminal manager said I hate to lose you but I understand it’s not for everyone. No hard feelings or anything like that. Just wasn’t the right fit for my life.

God Bless you people who it works for you have a nice thing going there for your selves keep up the good work.

So ABF and I parted ways. It just wasn’t the right job for me. Management at Gordon’s and I made a peace and came to an understanding there was a bizarre twist of events at Gordon’s that I was able to come back.

I’m finishing up my 2 weeks at ABF. Which over all ABF is a fine place and a remarkable company, but it just wasn’t for me. Glad I got to be part of the team for a little while. Learned a great deal. Management at ABF and I parted ways on good terms. Terminal manager said I hate to lose you but I understand it’s not for everyone. No hard feelings or anything like that. Just wasn’t the right fit for my life.

God Bless you people who it works for you have a nice thing going there for your selves keep up the good work.
You’ve got to do what feels right to you, best of luck.

I can’t believe u parted ways with us. I hope Gordons works out for u. I just hope u seen the big picture in that decision. The benefits, pension, and pay package is 1 of the best out there. Good luck sir