Holland | So, what would you do?

mudpuppy

TB Lurker
Credits
What would you do if this thing squeaks by. If this gets approved, will you quit, will you take LOA, will you grin and bear it and keep working for the evil empire????

Most no voters will continue to ***** and moan, but continue to do their job as we have for the last 3 years. Fortunately it seems our customers have become immune to our continuous fall. I was a no at first, but how can I vote another man out of his job. If the company shuts it down, then I can move on with my head up as others have stated they would with a no vote.

Most no voters will continue to ***** and moan, but continue to do their job as we have for the last 3 years. Fortunately it seems our customers have become immune to our continuous fall. I was a no at first, but how can I vote another man out of his job. If the company shuts it down, then I can move on with my head up as others have stated they would with a no vote.
e them

wow? still willing to give them anything they want. unbelievable.

Yes!!!!!!
In June they will tell us that they really can't pay the measly 20% of `08 rate, promised in Oct. Just like 18 months ago they would pay into the fund 1/11 & not renegotiate the contract (which was crap to begin with) , just like they wouldn't ask for more if they got the 10% in 12/08.........

are you willing to vote yourself out of a job?

already did, and its my 3rd time too. enough is enough, have a little dignity. i am a teamster not a measter. this company will fold on its own, it wont need a 3rd concession vote to do it. it has wasted billions of dollars on the sweat of our backs that they will never be able to recover from. take your blindfolds off and look around. you must be a new hire?

What would you do if this thing squeaks by. If this gets approved, will you quit, will you take LOA, will you grin and bear it and keep working for the evil empire????
I've been a road driver for Roadway and now YRC since 1988. I will vote yes and begin to look for another job outside of freight. I am voting yes because I have yet to see a thoughtful and well reasoned opinion as to how voting to close 3 of what is essentially 4 NMFA freight companies will promote and perpetuate the cause of unionism in our industry.

I've been a road driver for Roadway and now YRC since 1988. I will vote yes and begin to look for another job outside of freight. I am voting yes because I have yet to see a thoughtful and well reasoned opinion as to how voting to close 3 of what is essentially 4 NMFA freight companies will promote and perpetuate the cause of unionism in our industry.

And a yes vote will perpetuate the unionism?? Yeah sure, because If I was non union I sure would want to join a union that makes promises on wage and benefit protections... then has you vote to give it back!! and 3 times at that. Then if you don't vote the way they want, they threaten your job and make you vote over.