TForce | So whats the word on the quarterly meetings?

I can say, Teamsters! I can also say, Show me a strong contract that will be the model to win victory at all the other terminals.

After my TM came back from a TM meeting in Harrisburg PA last month,I asked him when we were going to have our quarterly meeting?
He said all news,or anyother company business is to be given by the TM's terminal by terminal,on a need to know basis.

No more meetings with upper management coming to each terminal.

So as for me I thank Jeff for providing all us gear jammers with this forum to get our news.

The only thing we have to do is to weed out the good info from the bad.

Most of us that have been posting,and reading posts here for a good while know whos giving us the right stuff, also who would tend to the negative balony.

Although for the most part these truckingboards are very reliable when it comes to finding out whats up in our industry.

Johnnybegood said:
Part timers will be the answer...Vote the union in and you can forget overtime....

You will have too do better than that zipper.....:bananalama: :bananalama: Where are the horses......

Apostolic said:
The 1/3 quarter ended the last week of September.

We are coming to the end of the 1st week of October,and nothing is in the wind?

This has been the time of the year they disclose our next pay,and benefit increase,for the 1st of 2007?

The only thing I know for sure is that the old Overnite management promised to drop another hour per week off for overtime.
So now we will get overtime after 42 hours.
2 more years we will be like all other industries with overtime after 40.

Anyone one else on the truckinboard know anything, or heard anything?

Seems kind of strange in away?

Usualy by now they would at least be bragging on how good they operated for the 3rd quarter?
Ok did you forget that the teamsters are doing the contract?? the company just maybe are gonna wait till that is done before they talk about any money or benny's.hold on a few more ,,

BusterNite said:
There will be no wage increase this year. Also your medical insurance will rise another $10:00 per week. Also any driver who helps out on the dock will not be at there hourly p&d rate. If you work the dock you will be paid top dock rate=$14 per hour. Could all be just a rumor. But remember you heard it here.
Hey buster I was told that most or all the work rules have been worked out..I called the hall they told me that have have the work rules all done ,,so now they will work on the money things