Holland | Solidarity in our union

CHOOCH

TB Lurker
Credits
Time is running out my union brothers and we all best get to work to show we really are a union of brothers. Even if the puppets of hoffa think we are not. Despite the fact that there not doing what they paid to do, which is represent us. We all can make a stand together with them or with out them. Senior teamsters need to explain to these younger brothers what is at stake here. Don't talk down to them, talk to them. Ballots have to be in by jan 8 2014 and with the holidays coming it will be here fast. Alot of us will be off christmas week so we have to make up for that. How conspicuous it is that this contract extension came up just before christmas and on top the first page is the $750 dollar lump sum ratification bonus. Welch and his crew timed this just perfect. Brothers unite together against this corporate greed. Start wearing anything you can on your hats,jackets or shirts that has the word no on it. Easiest way is just a simple self stick white address label with no written on it in permanent marker. What would welsh think if we all stood up and did this.it would also tell us how this vote is going to go. It will be the solidarity that we should expect being a member of a labor union.when you see all these no signs on your union brothers you will know we are not going to take any more concessions. Be an active union member not just one who pays dues and figures someone else will do it. We are all in this fight together. I here all the time that its a done deal, well i am not going down with out a fight. Lets show welsh and hoffa that we are still a union of brothers. Hang tough.merry christmas to all stay safe.

I can only speak for my old terminal. But most of our guys wouldn't have the gonads to wear a "no" sticker. That could ruin all of their side deals that they had cut with Management. And then there was the other group that would wear the "no" sticker to show their sack size, yet still vote yes.

Just sayin'.