1. All employers have a social media policy, Your identity is UNKNOWN on Truckingboards unless you reveal it somehow yourself. When you post to Facebook Trucking Groups, everybody knows your name. Think about it.

POLITICS Some Flames Did Something?

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by LewSir, Apr 16, 2019.

1. LewSir

LewSir Well-Known Member

Some Flames Did Something? Ilhan Omar Posts Statement on Notre Dame Fire That Avoids Mention of Church Named for Virgin Mary or Even That It Is a Catholic Cathedral
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...mary-or-even-that-it-is-a-catholic-cathedral/
    -
    I speak not from preconceived notion, nor influence from a democrat white supremacist group. My bitterness toward the influx of Somali immigrants stems from working closely with them at a government subsidized housing complex. To me, it was clearly obvious they, the cockroaches, upon entering this country, are well schooled in the manipulation of our generous welfare system. "Oh, I make too much money to qualify for my $100 per month, 2 bedroom apartment?", says Muhammed. Next thing you know, he's quit his job and sold apartment or convenient store to his brother with same name and different spelling. This is but one of the myriad of ways I personally saw the immigrant tenants game the system. Have you been personally involved with the Somali community? If not, enlighten yourself.

2. LewSir

LewSir Well-Known Member

The declitted cockroach represents Minneapolistan. Normal people, out in the rural areas, were not surprised when she and Ellison were elected. With near 100k of her clansmen in the heart of Mpls, is it no wonder this debacle came to pass? Thank you so much, Barry Sotero, Catholic Charities, Lutheran Social Services and George Soros. The beast is now among us.

Northern Flash, Rastus and kboomarang like this.
  3. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    There could be a tape a Muslim dumping gasoline inside the church shouting ala Akbar and they’d still say it was an accident.

Northern Flash, Big Dave and LewSir like this.