Yellow | Some funny stuff with tractor numbers...

Hey, I have a numbers story, has nothing to do with this post, lol. I’m a line driver, and one day for no reason, started looking for important dates in my life....... on trailer numbers, as trailers pass me by, and being the slowest ltl trucks on the road, I see a ton of trailers fly by all day. So I look for family birthdays, anniversaries, etc. Didn’t give it much thought, but now, it’s a habit. I can’t not see trailer numbers without looking, it’s now automatic. I have gotten close a few times to finding a important date, but always off by one number. Just another way to pass the time on linehaul. Have a great, safe week drivers!

Hey, I have a numbers story, has nothing to do with this post, lol. I’m a line driver, and one day for no reason, started looking for important dates in my life....... on trailer numbers, as trailers pass me by, and being the slowest ltl trucks on the road, I see a ton of trailers fly by all day. So I look for family birthdays, anniversaries, etc. Didn’t give it much thought, but now, it’s a habit. I can’t not see trailer numbers without looking, it’s now automatic. I have gotten close a few times to finding a important date, but always off by one number. Just another way to pass the time on linehaul. Have a great, safe week drivers!
If you ever see # 46, please take a picture for me. Thanks for stopping by.

You’re lucky they were in the book. I’ve found them wedged under the jump seat.
When they ran sleepers, you found hazmat bills and placards under the mattress, so they could slip through the tunnels.
Our day cabs had only one seat, safety man said it was so we would know which side to drive the truck.

Don't you check the registration card in the permit book as a part of your pre-trip? That would have shown you there was something wrong right at the start.
Maybe he got distracted wondering if it was time to take off or put on the seatbelt of the forklift, take off or put on his safety vest or safety glasses, hairnet, helmet, proper gloves,use 3 points of contact entering the truck, turn on or off his computer, write up the inspection on paper and put it into his handheld, look at his map,......and a billion other things we are responsible to do before putting the keys in the ignition.
By the time we are done with all the dumb stuff.....its past time to go home.
It only takes a second........but all the seconds of an entire shift are already taken doing stuff that has nothing to do with actually moving freight.
And don't forget to put your mask on or take it off or something either.