Central Transport | Some good news!

why would someone be as stupid to quit a good job at vitran driving there junk tractors:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
I darn near quit the other day when faulty equipment almost put me into a real close call. Just the day before I had taken a truck out that was way out of adjustment on the brakes. It had a heck of a time stopping. Granted, it's easy to adjust. However, they don't go out of adjustment overnight, either. Shouldn't have gone out. The Dollar is running the company now..:Off-Topic:

I darn near quit the other day when faulty equipment almost put me into a real close call. Just the day before I had taken a truck out that was way out of adjustment on the brakes. It had a heck of a time stopping. Granted, it's easy to adjust. However, they don't go out of adjustment overnight, either. Shouldn't have gone out. The Dollar is running the company now..:Off-Topic:

blame your lazy butt for bad brakes fix yourself or go to the shop or dont take it be a man and stand up for your own safety, no one else will

blame your lazy butt for bad brakes fix yourself or go to the shop or dont take it be a man and stand up for your own safety, no one else will
I am fighting the urge to curse you out for that snippy reply.:ranting2:. Lazy? No. But I am not laying in the dirt adjusting my own brakes for this company-they appreciate nothing=I learned that the first week. And it wasn't that simple,either. It was also the only truck available. Refuse a load-you first, big mouth. That'll get you fired fast in this company.
If we start doing our own PM and repairs, soon they'll fire all the mechanics to save money. We already hook and break down doubles for free..

heard a grr driver got fired also

Must have been a line haul, pretty sure all of us city drivers were there today that were supposed to be there.

We did lose a Vitran city driver named Jim. He had taken some time off a few months ago to have a Hernia operation and the doctors found his body was full of cancer. He passed away Friday.

I am fighting the urge to curse you out for that snippy reply.:ranting2:. Lazy? No. But I am not laying in the dirt adjusting my own brakes for this company-they appreciate nothing=I learned that the first week. And it wasn't that simple,either. It was also the only truck available. Refuse a load-you first, big mouth. That'll get you fired fast in this company.
If we start doing our own PM and repairs, soon they'll fire all the mechanics to save money. We already hook and break down doubles for free..

oh no gonna be mad at me for speaking truth too many of these people who wont do any thing but complain and dont tell me your get fired for refusing to drive unsafe equipment go back to schnider for ur better equipment:TR10driving03::nutkick:

Must have been a line haul, pretty sure all of us city drivers were there today that were supposed to be there.

We did lose a Vitran city driver named Jim. He had taken some time off a few months ago to have a Hernia operation and the doctors found his body was full of cancer. He passed away Friday.
yes linehaul who damaged freight in front of your tm

oh no gonna be mad at me for speaking truth too many of these people who wont do any thing but complain and dont tell me your get fired for refusing to drive unsafe equipment go back to schnider for ur better equipment:TR10driving03::nutkick:
Wow-you just have all the answers, huh? Some do complain, yes. But some of the trucks (not all) in the fleet are tired, wore out. Mechanics hours are cut, no OT. Parts are cut , regulated and centralized now. Never been at Schnider. Heard they were all gay. So-how did you like working there those years?
:eck13: