Yellow | Some jobs available in Kansas City

Spongebob Hiding GIF

Wish for Strong Teamsters to stand up for themselves !
Do you understand that this is 2021? The Teamsters do not control enough of the industry to even slow down deliveries. Let alone "shut down America". The NMFA strike in 1994 did not significantly effect anyone or anything except Teamster wallets. We represent a much smaller percentage of drivers today than we did then.
I struggle to contain hysterical laughter, every time I see someone demand we "shut down". It is NOT going to occur!

Can road drivers sign up to go work elsewhere? We have nothing to haul in Kansas City anymore. It’s basically a end of line terminal at this point

Do you understand that this is 2021? The Teamsters do not control enough of the industry to even slow down deliveries. Let alone "shut down America". The NMFA strike in 1994 did not significantly effect anyone or anything except Teamster wallets. We represent a much smaller percentage of drivers today than we did then.
I struggle to contain hysterical laughter, every time I see someone demand we "shut down". It is NOT going to occur!
Thanks for letting me know its 2021 , hell I must have been dreaming it was back in the 60's and 70's when Teamsters & Union would stand up for themselves , my bad sorry ! p.s. guess I gotta stop eating them brownies with that green stuff inside of them too !
tv show lol GIF by Teachers on TV Land

Thanks for letting me know its 2021 , hell I must have been dreaming it was back in the 60's and 70's when Teamsters & Union would stand up for themselves , my bad sorry ! p.s. guess I gotta stop eating them brownies with that green stuff inside of them too !
Looks like you need a haircut too! :hilarious:

PS - In the 60's and 70's Teamsters had almost the whole trucking industry available to stand up to. Guess what? That's not the case anymore as I'm sure you realize when you put the brownies down.

You have that recipe, too??

Might not be able to shut down America but sure as heck could cripple the company. Not hiring road drivers and having purchased transportation pulling everything is getting old real fast!

Unfortunately during the '94 strike we had a member who was a real "brother." RDWY guy quit and went to work for CCX on the first day. Had the balls to go by our YFS terminal and honk at us.

Looks like you need a haircut too! :hilarious:

PS - In the 60's and 70's Teamsters had almost the whole trucking industry available to stand up to. Guess what? That's not the case anymore as I'm sure you realize when you put the brownies down.
pot brownies anyone?.. now it's easier with with edibles ..right from the container... don't have to wait to cook'em

Sooo they can't hire/keep employees cause they don't pay full Union pay and benefits and this is in mostly larger meopolitan areas where 85% jus don't cut it when there is ABF and UPS are paying full scale with full pensions ....sooo teamsters ( f@cking me-sters) help the company by traveling to other terminals cause they can't keep/hire anybody to provide a workforce to produce a service for their customers
F@cking Me-STERS are helping the company maintain the lower pay scale and f@ck everyone else ...
Did I miss anything ?

Sooo they can't hire/keep employees cause they don't pay full Union pay and benefits and this is in mostly larger meopolitan areas where 85% jus don't cut it when there is ABF and UPS are paying full scale with full pensions ....sooo teamsters ( f@cking me-sters) help the company by traveling to other terminals cause they can't keep/hire anybody to provide a workforce to produce a service for their customers
F@cking Me-STERS are helping the company maintain the lower pay scale and f@ck everyone else ...
Did I miss anything ?
I believe you hit the nail on the head!