Some Port Truckers May Face Subsidy Bill

R-14Driver

TB Legend
Credits
Los Angeles report cites six for failing to meet truck incentive standards

Six motor carriers that received subsidies from the Port of Los Angeles for the purchase of clean trucks may have to return some of the money because they did not comply with the requirements of the program.

The port released data showing the truckers could be on the hook for a total of $1.57 million, with Swift Transportation potentially responsible for $1.46 million of that amount..............

Some Port Truckers May Face Subsidy Bill | Journal of Commerce

Good Article. Typical Swift MO. They will have to sue Swift to get that money back. Swift is broke. They still carry the 2.6 billion in debt from when Jerry the scumbag bought out the shareholders in 2007 to take control of the company after being ousted.Now after posting record loses for 4 years straight he took the company public again. Wants to spread some of the misery around. Jerry's entire business method has been to do whatever he wants whether or not it is legal or ethical, he takes from and abuses everybody, every loop hole and regulation and if you do not like it he says sue me. I am sure Jerry has allready told them the $1.46 million dollar check is in the mail.

These incentive standards are just plain stupid anyways. I'd say screw em too.
Thats right and you are a true American. It's O-K for a CS like old Jerry to take taxpayer money and use it for his own gain. God Bless You. But you most certainly are a TEAMSTER.
You are a Teamster like I am the Ambassador to China.
If you do not like being a Teamster...... QUIT, Jerry loves you.
You come on this site and lie about being a Teamster when you are nothing but a whining, Swift employee. Or maybe a wanna be Swifty.

The Truth Hurts,

Last edited by a moderator:
quadaces said:
Thats right and you are a true American. It's O-K for a CS like old Jerry to take taxpayer money and use it for his own gain. God Bless You. But you most certainly are a TEAMSTER.
You are a Teamster like I am the Ambassador to China.
If you do not like being a Teamster...... QUIT, Jerry loves you.
You come on this site and lie about being a Teamster when you are nothing but a whining, Swift employee. Or maybe a wanna be Swifty.

The Truth Hurts,

Truth hurts???? Uh ok.

Well buddy, I'm talking about the state mandates. I think their stupid. No company should be given tax payer for anything.

And what's this obsession with Swift you got going on?

And 3rd generation Teamster buddy. And why do you think I'm lying?

Truth hurts???? Uh ok.

Well buddy, I'm talking about the state mandates. I think their stupid. No company should be given tax payer for anything.

And what's this obsession with Swift you got going on?

And 3rd generation Teamster buddy. And why do you think I'm lying?

1st of all, my concern with Swift is none of your business. You on the other hand somehow feel insecure with your beliefs because the largest capitalist TL company in the country treats it's drivers like dog sh$t. How can that be with no union? Blows your mind does'nt it.
But you are a teamster who not only bashes unions on this site but you have proven what you really are on another site also. Your Teamster brothers over there really know what and who you are.
You might be paying dues, but Teamster you are not.