Somebody Flew a Drone Into a Fireworks Display And This Is What Happened

I especially like the disclaimers about the latest drugs. .. the side effects are worse than the condition.

Sent from my smelly armpit using Tapatalk

i know, that being said, i RATHER have, high blood pressure, incontinence, E.D., hemorrhoids, diabetes, gout, varicose veins, arthritis, Alzheimer's, toe nail fungus, chapped lips, ....

and a disss...patcher in a.....pear tree......

[sent from my deodorized armpit(s) and a 1999 COMPAQ desk thingy]

The same tracks I used to get whipped with? Yes a toy and a tool of discipline. They hurt :(

I got whipped with the long yellow ones. I got two (line) marks for the price of one (Track).
I never chose toys I could get whipped with ever again.

The same tracks I used to get whipped with? Yes a toy and a tool of discipline. They hurt :(

Same with the ping pong paddle with rubber band and ball. Toy/butt beating tool when the rubber band breaks.

Guardrail

HOT WHEELS and those flimsy tracks.

sent from Tapakey.

ah yes, the tracks that could launch a Hot Wheels car into outer space.

funny how on the tv commercials those cars always went in a straight line. one little crash, and my cars would never track straight again.

Same with the ping pong paddle with rubber band and ball. Toy/butt beating tool when the rubber band breaks.

Guardrail
ah yes...the toys of mass destruction of our backside.......but we made sure we'd never do that bad thing, ever again..

today's kids ought to get a GOOD taste of the ping pong paddle, or a yellow track.......but nooooo...it's "child abuse"......

might straighten out 98% of the kids and thier cocky attitudes these days.

No one seems to remember these toys (SSP). They were awesome.
They were a double edged sword when it came to getting hurt. (User and spectator)
Since my brothers and I choose not to buy cars with tracks we got this and used the old carpet runners as tracks. (Plastic with the sharp nibs on the back)

One brother would hold the end of the carpet runner up as a ramp and I would run the car from the other end.
Well, Murphy's law took hold of this fun time and soon as I launched the car it went rip roaring down the carpet runner right into my brothers eye.
He was bruised for days.

Me? I got my booty whipped...whipped with the "T-stick" it stung worse than the Hotwheels track.
I decided a G.I Joe was now safer. ;)

[video=youtube_share;_NxQf-aeDWk]http://youtu.be/_NxQf-aeDWk[/video]

today's kids ought to get a GOOD taste of the ping pong paddle, or a yellow track.......but nooooo...it's "child abuse"......

might straighten out 98% of the kids and thier cocky attitudes these days.

It's kind of worse now. You take away their smart phones, iPads or any electronics device and they start malfunctioning and act like Drama Kings and Queens. They don't know what to do with themselves.
Us? Take our toys away and we went outside and played with dirt, bugs rocks and sticks.

i never had the SSP Racers. i do believe too that there were motorcycle versions, one of course of Evil Keneviel (SP??)

It's kind of worse now. You take away their smart phones, iPads or any electronics device and they start malfunctioning and act like Drama Kings and Queens. They don't know what to do with themselves.
Us? Take our toys away and we went outside and played with dirt, bugs rocks and sticks.

yeah..true...

i watch the Live with Kelly and Micheal, and Kelly very often tells a story of how sometimes she almost literally throws her kids outside for some sun and fresh air.

she always says, "they sit on the stoop, all curled up and staring at the the ground and they don't know what to do"......

yep, mom kicked us out each and every morning ('cept rain day's), and said "you better be home BEFORE the street lights come on"......

lunch..???

maybe......

dinner....you had better, when she called,(Anthony of Boston) got home for Prince "sghetti", but had nothing on my mom's call for supper....!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta be Boston Italians. Listen to the pronunciation.

NY its pronounced Ant ney.

Italian is as Italian does.

as long as the sghetti sauce is smothering the sghetti and spicy meat'ah balls, all is good.......

Last edited by a moderator: