Reddaway | Something Big coming down the pipe USF

slugslime gone.............................................. .

Your bro slugslime is gone; reason antagonizing truck drivers,as ive stated before if you dont drive a truck or work for usf reddaway why are you here? Answer to antagonize us good hard working truck drivers who just want to come on this board and debate.:1036316054:

So long fellows I've decided to move on from Reddaway our lease is up at our current location and the brass has decided to move us further from the border and to a smaller whs ,Just more insightful decision making by management. This move would increase my drive over 200 kilometers a day already drive 110 thats far enough I think,I know poor me!!!! I just wanted to say that my 10 years at Reddaway has been very good to me for the most part, I,v learned more at this job then any other before and met some amazing people as well as made life long friends on both side of the border . I wish all you folks the best of luck and hope that with a lot of hard work Reddaway can return to it's former glory as one of the best LTL carriers on the west coast.

Give'er SH..... you guys

Cheapskate121

So long fellows I've decided to move on from Reddaway our lease is up at our current location and the brass has decided to move us further from the border and to a smaller whs ,Just more insightful decision making by management. This move would increase my drive over 200 kilometers a day already drive 110 thats far enough I think,I know poor me!!!! I just wanted to say that my 10 years at Reddaway has been very good to me for the most part, I,v learned more at this job then any other before and met some amazing people as well as made life long friends on both side of the border . I wish all you folks the best of luck and hope that with a lot of hard work Reddaway can return to it's former glory as one of the best LTL carriers on the west coast.

Give'er SH..... you guys

Cheapskate121

Good luck in your pursuits. I caught in another Forum, General I think, one of the Candadian TB members drives tanker and makes over 100 a year. Try to find his post and touch base. Maybe he can hook you up.

Good luck to you!

Good luck cheapskate! you probably are getting out at the right time. I have always been told everything happens for a reason. Reddaway is not Reddaway any longer. All the good management that made Reddaway the king of LTL are gone. The drivers morale is deflated...doing a lot more with less every day. There are only so many hours in the day, and it is really a shame when you can't service the customers before their closing time. Too much to do and not enough time to do it. They won't hire anyone or bring anybody back from layoff. They don't service the equipment anymore...the whole company has gone down the tubes. Reddaway was on top for a long time but all we are now are bottom feeders. Thanks YRC.

Good luck cheapskate! you probably are getting out at the right time. I have always been told everything happens for a reason. Reddaway is not Reddaway any longer. All the good management that made Reddaway the king of LTL are gone. The drivers morale is deflated...doing a lot more with less every day. There are only so many hours in the day, and it is really a shame when you can't service the customers before their closing time. Too much to do and not enough time to do it. They won't hire anyone or bring anybody back from layoff. They don't service the equipment anymore...the whole company has gone down the tubes. Reddaway was on top for a long time but all we are now are bottom feeders. Thanks YRC.

Wow you hit the nail on the head. my tractor hasent been washed in 9 months ! looks like crap. I keep it clean INSIDE if they dont care about the outside why should i. Our freight is late EVERYDAY it rolls in at noon some days and then just sits for tomorrow.