Reddaway | Something Big coming down the pipe USF

No layoffs,Just this 10% cut back thing(rotating days off drivers and clerical) that going on ,I hear from some of our line driver that there terminals are laying off up to 17% of the staff. Van terminal is doing well we don't always meet target but we are meeting our goals. I've been with Reddaway for over 10 years Vancouver has always done very well!!!!Biggest problem is that there is so much work up here right now that our good driver are leaving for jobs that don't have all the rumors flying around right now,Thier not waiting for the ship to go down.....

Eugene terminal will begin sharing their terminal with Yellow on June 1. I have heard Salem is doing the same thing. I wonder if this was the "big thing". I don't find it big (yet), but extremely annoying and frustrating.

Salem is doing the same thing, the question is what happens to the roadway terminal when yellow moves out ! And where does the usf Albany terminal fit in to there thinking ?

I work at corporate in Clackamas, and we have been on mandatory half-days in all departments for about 2 months now...don't know what's up but we're all pretty nervous. Thought I'd pipe up and let y'all know that we're getting the poopy end of the pitchfork here too...
As a sidenote: I was an owner/operator for 7 years---oversize, on some of the ugliest goat trails in 7 western, and so can sympathize with you folks; the job is hard enuff without worrying whether or not you'll have one tomorrow.

Take care all, and keep the shiny side up !!

part-time

Are you saying everyone is part time? Soon they"ll be turning the lights off in clackymess or. We need help here in sac-515,500 to 600 bills in bound a day. Can you drive a forklift? We have openings.......................................:smilie_132:

Are you saying everyone is part time? Soon they"ll be turning the lights off in clackymess or. We need help here in sac-515,500 to 600 bills in bound a day. Can you drive a forklift? We have openings.......................................:smilie_132:

DZ still walking the threads. I'm telling you take care of the wife. What is more important? Oh I get it the U. Get a life you will some day expire.

Thanks for the offer, but I did my time as a Hyster jockey, and am too old and rickety to fingerprint freight ....lolol...!!

Take care and best wishes to all.

They just started taking all the Reddaway tractors out of our old termanial here in south Texas. Where they are taking them who knows. I sure do miss working there.:sadwavey:

They just started taking all the Reddaway tractors out of our old termanial here in south Texas. Where they are taking them who knows. I sure do miss working there.:sadwavey:

Sourpickle , some how that name speaks volume's about how we all feel as employee's here. I can only speak for myself but I know other's feel the same way when I say I have no pride in coming to work here after what happened to you guy's and many others. So what do driver's do when you lose a High paying job in this economy?? because I been thinking where I would go When I get laid off or Closed down And I don't have a clue.....:flamed:

maybe you go drive for PRIDE transport, they r out of SLC... you could get some of that proudness back. rolling around for .38$ prm, waiting 2 days to reload without pay.... but they might have 3 terminals to serve you better... come on!!!!!

Do not make cracks about my wife!

DZ still walking the threads. I'm telling you take care of the wife. What is more important? Oh I get it the U. Get a life you will some day expire.

Dont you ever make statements about wifes on this board! You must be a real basket case to throw the wife card out. Show respect on here or dont come back!:chairshot:

I don't understand the wife comment. I'm not always the sharpest crayon in the box though. If its really an issue, let me know the significance for further evaluation of it.

wifes crack back

Dont you ever make statements about wifes on this board! You must be a real basket case to throw the wife card out. Show respect on here or dont come back!:chairshot:
sactown, people only talk trash about the wives, because they got nothing eles left inside those little bitty brains, to speak about, so they do the next best thing and talk REAL trash, maybe you heard him rolling down I-5 chanting on the CB ch-19, yep he is the dude talkng the trash out there and in here:1036316054:

sactown, people only talk trash about the wives, because they got nothing eles left inside those little bitty brains, to speak about, so they do the next best thing and talk REAL trash, maybe you heard him rolling down I-5 chanting on the CB ch-19, yep he is the dude talkng the trash out there and in here:1036316054:

Its just wrong to go there,i dont trash talk the guys that live with there dogs,or there mom, a little class would be nice,know what i mean spong...:1036316054:

Practice what you preach!

Its just wrong to go there,i dont trash talk the guys that live with there dogs,or there mom, a little class would be nice,know what i mean spong...:1036316054:
Come on usfsactown...Didnt you make the following reference to the Watcher a couple days ago and I quote "Yea you know when your girl wrapped her legs around my head while i was having lunch; it did feel like a forklift boom"
I think you all need to cool it with the siginifigant other references..

Come on usfsactown...Didnt you make the following reference to the Watcher a couple days ago and I quote "Yea you know when your girl wrapped her legs around my head while i was having lunch; it did feel like a forklift boom"

That was in the thread I made mention of the NC-17 rating coming. Lets leave the ladies out of all the slap and tickle here and save it for offline. Its one thing to make a reference to your buddies wife, where he's gonna laugh and shes gonna dump a beer on your head when you come to their house to watch the game Saturday. When you aren't that familiar you're flaming. Don't worry, Ya'll Don't have to kiss n make up though.

Don't dish it out if you can't take it, right? I can take it though... Anyone wanna talk about my ex-wife? Go ahead, fair game. She's all yours.

Thank you

Glad to see others are aware of the hypocritical statements coming from the chucksack,
maybe time for another VAc