Yellow | Something in return

Hard Charger

TB Lurker
Credits
Since the company keeps begging from all of the hard working employees to fix a problem that we didn't create. Why don't we ask for something in return for our 15%? Why not ask YRC to turn up these trucks to at least 65 mph or 67 mph nothing to outrageous and assign equipment to the destination (dedicated) routes. The union and YRC are in the bed with each other. The union gave away our pension and 15% of our wages. It's time for the union and YRC to do something for us. Just my 2 cents...

Since the company keeps begging from all of the hard working employees to fix a problem that we didn't create. Why don't we ask for something in return for our 15%? Why not ask YRC to turn up these trucks to at least 65 mph or 67 mph nothing to outrageous and assign equipment to the destination (dedicated) routes. The union and YRC are in the bed with each other. The union gave away our pension and 15% of our wages. It's time for the union and YRC to do something for us. Just my 2 cents...
hard charger looking to get his next dispatch.probably give up your breaks too! The members voted to give it all up 3 times in a row not the union.must be management troll.

team486 if you really believe that the Teamsters Union or YRC cares about your vote or my vote then you are a FOOL. All of these decisions were decided upon and paid for behind closed doors. The union is on the board of directors so how can they fight for the union members to restore pension and wages? Then sit on the board of directors and agree cut pension and wages to save YRC money? Its called a conflict of interest. All I said in my original post was since YRC and the Teamsters Union ARE IN THE BED TOGETHER and Hoffa is going to give YRC whatever they ask for then why not get something out of it for the employees, I'm NOT afraid to look for another job and I think we all should stand together and demand our 15% and our pension be restored or CLOSE THE DOORS!!!!!

team486 if you really believe that the Teamsters Union or YRC cares about your vote or my vote then you are a FOOL. All of these decisions were decided upon and paid for behind closed doors. The union is on the board of directors so how can they fight for the union members to restore pension and wages? Then sit on the board of directors and agree cut pension and wages to save YRC money? Its called a conflict of interest. All I said in my original post was since YRC and the Teamsters Union ARE IN THE BED TOGETHER and Hoffa is going to give YRC whatever they ask for then why not get something out of it for the employees, I'm NOT afraid to look for another job and I think we all should stand together and demand our 15% and our pension be restored or CLOSE THE DOORS!!!!!
Not a good visual of Hoffa and Welch in bed, wonder who's on top!:1sm364jumpbed:

LOL, drink the koolaid !!!! is right and yes it will prolly pass by the 65% like it always does , YRC knows to keep asking for more as the SHEEP will keep saying YES !! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SHEEP baaaaaaaaa baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa baaaaaaaaaa for 5 more years & then 5 more yeras after that , seems like whatever the union wants it gets ??? vote till you get it right ?? baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LOL, drink the koolaid !!!! is right and yes it will prolly pass by the 65% like it always does , YRC knows to keep asking for more as the SHEEP will keep saying YES !! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SHEEP baaaaaaaaa baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa baaaaaaaaaa for 5 more years & then 5 more yeras after that , seems like whatever the union wants it gets ??? vote till you get it right ?? baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I hear ya bud. In other words, if the "Yes" vote wins, you are going to show you're not a sheep and you're going to resign and not take it anymore, correct? Just want to be clear on your intentions.

Everybody who has been through this so many times know how this is going to go. First the company will ask for all kinds of crazy concessions and send all kinds of propaganda to your house to scare your family. Then the first vote will fail, the company will just agree to extend the contract as it is, and the union will claim they saved our jobs.

Just recieved 2 more pieces of propaganda, they to ended up in the trash with that cd that the POS Yellow freight decided to waste my 15% on

!. They do not have enough equipment to assign trucks to a dedicated route.

2. Our drivers have enough of a problem with accidents at 62 MPH as it is.

Just sayin'.....KK

1. Why would the Company turn the trucks up when there are too many "hardchargers" who now run 650 mile trips in 62 mph trucks!!!!

2. See # 1 above. Your name says it all!!!!!

I hear ya bud. In other words, if the "Yes" vote wins, you are going to show you're not a sheep and you're going to resign and not take it anymore, correct? Just want to be clear on your intentions.
NOPE , will be staying on getting it back 1 CLICK at a time , they screw me & so screw them back , point is they do have a plan B , just like before when the sheep voted yes on the extra 5% ,weeks vac ,pension cuts , just remember $6 million buys alot of golf balls the golfer guy !!! & $7 million for Zollars & money to put bid in on ABF a few months ago !!! BUT glad you are happy giving & giving , church must luv you to god bless you giving guys