XPO | Something strange here

Blue67

TB Veteran
Credits
According to my TM my anniversory date is Jan.3,but on my new retirement package it says Jan.1. What gives? the reason I ask is because I have been told that I will not be getting three weeks vacation next year. Going back to very first day of work it was on a Thursday and I have been told that since i did not work a full week that is what made my anniversory date Jan.3 causing me to not be eligible for three weeks vacation until completing 9 years of service. I am not the only one that has this going on,there are several others.What do you guys think?

According to my TM my anniversory date is Jan.3,but on my new retirement package it says Jan.1. What gives? the reason I ask is because I have been told that I will not be getting three weeks vacation next year. Going back to very first day of work it was on a Thursday and I have been told that since i did not work a full week that is what made my anniversory date Jan.3 causing me to not be eligible for three weeks vacation until completing 9 years of service. I am not the only one that has this going on,there are several others.What do you guys think?
When i started working for ccx,i started in jan an got my 3 weeks at the start of my 9th year.

Call the GO, talk to some1 in personell. They can tell you whats going on.

I will talk to someone in GO to see if I can get an answer as to why.I started in late Sept. and should have been regular in late Dec. A couple of other guys started on the same date as I did and our stuff does not match.Maybe I got my wires crossed and don't know nothin'.Why would it not count towards your 90 days if you only worked a partial week.If that is the case why not do it to everybody and get a year of work without having to give the prize? 9 for the price of 8. Just wondering that's all.