Estes | sorry but i smell a rat

Although I myself am not an Estes employee, I'll toss in my two cent's. At the company I drive for, we have 2 boards, city(P&D) and Linehaul. City bids every year in Jan. Some yards have city bids for start times, some bid for area that the driver services, this is determined by the service center manager how he wants his operation done.

Linehaul bids twice a year, Jan. and July.Senior driver has first choice on any run he or she wants, weather or not the current run he/she is doing changes or not, then driver # 2 choses on what's left, and so on down the line till all bids are chosen. At some times we have bid more often as freight may change drastically in some lanes. If ever a run is eliminated or changes from a nightly turn to a lay-down or versa-visa, it will be replaced right away and the board rebids. A driver can jump boards only under certain conditions,#1 there is an opening on the board that you want to jump too,#2 your changing boards will not adversly affect customer service. #3 the board that you jump to, you will be at the bottom of the bidding process for a minimum of 6 months before Jan 1, before you regain your bidding seniority. Although not perfect, it eliminates all the drama, and hard feelings because everyone is well versed on the rules before he/she grabs that steering wheel that first night,or day. Just thought I'd toss that out there for some comparison.

This makes to much sense, ESTES has none!!! :eck15:

I don't know if they really counted them or not, but honestly I believe it probably didn't pass. I've been to a lot of terminals and had kind of a round table disscussions with many drivers and honestly I heard more people say they voted no than those who claimed to vote yes.

And i could say the same for yes votes every driver i have spoken to said yes I think there lazy and full of ::shit:: on the vote

And i could say the same for yes votes every driver i have spoken to said yes I think there lazy and full of ::shit:: on the vote

we are in different regions... who knows on a company level... IMO they will do as they wish regardless so enjoy the dog and pony show :shifty: :horse:

Kinda like trying to find someone who voted for Barry..You might find one or two,but the masses will tell you something totally different..

Dip Sh:)T

This company gets Dumber and Dumber everyday, why did they let the Hub drivers vote, hell it really does'nt concern them anyway, the Linehaul are the only ones gettin ::shit:: on.

I hope Rob is happy, more and more negative things said about this company everyday.

Try YRC...more of your kind of company...By the way, what was the bottom line on your w-2 last year? Just curious?

WEll..

Like I said before. They just put that rebidding memo out to shut us up for a while. I spend more time yawning at these meetings than listening. These higher ups are bull ::shit:: artists. It's how most got where they are.

If you are not happy, take your fine talents somewhere else my friend...We certainly don't want to hold you back...I'm surprised you've stayed this long?

I think winger got his feelings hurt. He wants us to quit and wants to know what's on someone's w2. He's used words like "we" and "us." sounds like a greenhorn to me.

Try YRC...more of your kind of company...By the way, what was the bottom line on your w-2 last year? Just curious?

He might have already been there..Do you know for sure? Does anyone?

If you are not happy, take your fine talents somewhere else my friend...We certainly don't want to hold you back...I'm surprised you've stayed this long?

Why do people have to result to this evaluation?

don't let us hold you back....You really should move one my friend..

I think you mean "move on"..When I think of "move one",I think of porcelain,with a lid..

Geez lighten up dude, thats some serious rapid fire slammin, either you watch too much mad money or you aint gettin none at home.:biglaugh:

Exactly!!!:clap::clap: