SEFL | southeastern wreck

spaceace

TB Lurker
Credits
WSOCTV.com has pic of truck that ran off road and into a bunch of trees just south of Rock Hill,SC.Driver fell asleep.Just glad he's ok.

Word is driver did not fall asleep but did black out. He just returned to duty from being in hospitol for 2 weeks and may have come back to soon. The rumor is dehydration may have been link to blackout but this is channel "40" news.

I learned last night that "Scorpio" the driver in the accident lost his job. If this is true I would like for everyone to take a second to say a prayer for him and his family. He is a good man that had a mistake and its gonna be hard to find work, but if we pull together and say a little prayer, it'll all work out.

I learned last night that "Scorpio" the driver in the accident lost his job. If this is true I would like for everyone to take a second to say a prayer for him and his family. He is a good man that had a mistake and its gonna be hard to find work, but if we pull together and say a little prayer, it'll all work out.

I hope this is not true. If it is, there must be additional variables that have come into play to warrant termination. None the less, add my prayers to him and his family.

Nobody knows for sure if he fell asleep or not, you can't believe all you hear from drivers or news media. Lets hope he will be ok in ref job. If you drive no matter how good you think you are, something can happen at anytime!!

Nobody knows for sure if he fell asleep or not, you can't believe all you hear from drivers or news media. Lets hope he will be ok in ref job. If you drive no matter how good you think you are, something can happen at anytime!!

Good post tag. I agree 100%