FedEx Freight | Speaking of raises. Let's see what UPS's latest pay bump brings them to.

Safety safety safety. Plus we make a lot of money. Talking about Ups ground . Fridays I bump her up to 54 mph
I'd be more concerned in my area of having a car stuck in the bumper going that slow. They drive on the highways here like its the autobahn. Then again getting stuck at 65 isn't much better but its atleast 5mph below the speed limit instead of 20.

I was in a construction zone doing the actual posted speed limit, and watched a FedEx Ground and Forward Air pissing match that ended in smoking brakes and a crushed construction barrel.

FA just HAD to get in front of him, no matter what.

I turned my stereo down slightly to see if I needed to slowly brake as I approached the wreckage, but we were good.

Cripes! Solid $10hr over FxF.
That's $20,000 more a year without ANY OT.

Not to mention UPS is now at $1 per mile.
I'm sooo glad fedex took out that ppp loan and 4.5 billion in of cash and bought back their own stock instead of investing it into facilities, equipment or God forbid their employees

Not to mention UPS is now at $1 per mile.
I'm sooo glad fedex took out that ppp loan and 4.5 billion in of cash and bought back their own stock instead of investing it into facilities, equipment or God forbid their employees

IIRC, FedEx didn't take any PPP money