XPO | Speed increased to 70mph

Yup, got my truck back from the Springfield shop, and nothing done because it's got a Cummings engine, so I continue to be put into a coma, and get passed every morning on my way back from XAB by Mr. Morgan Freeman as he's driving "Miss Daisy" to some appointment somewhere...Life is good....
That's funny.

Yup, got my truck back from the Springfield shop, and nothing done because it's got a Cummings engine, so I continue to be put into a coma, and get passed every morning on my way back from XAB by Mr. Morgan Freeman as he's driving "Miss Daisy" to some appointment somewhere...Life is good....

I wonder how many more accidents there will be now. And if the extra speed will be considered a factor. As we have all alluded. If you give a driver a 70 MPH truck. He is going to do 70 MPH in it.

Then what happens if they do truck swaps next year????? My 70mph goes to a union shop and I get a 65mph truck from them. Man that sucks

They will be immediately be turned down, and your new horse will eventually be turned up. I guess the equipment voted in the union also, and will have to negotiate on a new contract.

Word I heard, they ain't turning up the union shops.
I have to say yes it is. Last night I had to leave my truck at the shop and they gave me a XPH (Philly) truck to drive back. Well no 70mph, but on the good side when I turned the wipers on the cruise didn't shut off and the truck still did 65mph