Are you in favor of these?

• Yes

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • No

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • Hell no

Votes: 35 61.4%

• Total voters
This might not be as bad as we all think now that I'm thinking about it. With the price of diesel so high half of the O/O's are already driving @ 60 and the roads are reasonably clear. The problem is gonna be the RV'er that jumps out to pass the O/O.

This might not be as bad as we all think now that I'm thinking about it. With the price of diesel so high half of the O/O's are already driving @ 60 and the roads are reasonably clear. The problem is gonna be the RV'er that jumps out to pass the O/O.
This made me laugh and reminds me of a verse in a Jerry Reed song- “Lord Mr. Ford”

“Well now, red light, green light, traffic cop
Right turn, no turn, must turn, stop
Get out the credit card honey, we're out of gas
Well, now all the car's placed end to end
Would reach to the moon and back again
And there'd probably be some fool pull out to pass”

The O/Os I see blow by me doing at least 80. If the can't get by, they're so close all I can see is their mirror. Sometimes I think it's BRG, but then I realize I'm doing 65 and if it were BRG, he'd be doing 46 way behind me.

I totally and completely agree with you. Too many foolish drivers don't use their brains. The driving rules are there to protect us. Do your job correctly - take breaks, pre-trips, etc., and when you run out of driving time just STOP. Let the company get the message and they will learn to stop asking drivers to do ridiculous things on the road. Drivers that will abuse themselves (as indicated in an earlier post) to look good to dispatch are their own worst enemy.
Uncle Trip , I totally agree with you , on that we are our own worst enemy , by skipping breaks & lunch & daily mirror cleanings ! 10-4

When you have everyone going the same speed how are we going to get anywhere? Will just create rolling blockades with everything!!
We already have that. Just wait until those fast trucks are cramped up in this roller derby delema.

I’m sure many, B words are coming my way for posting this one.

Dumb bastards have no clue. Buttplug & govt. nudging people towards public transportation :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

If the government wants to slow deaths caused by vehicles, they first need to find out which ones can not drive, BEFORE THE IDIOTS KILL SOMEBODY!!!

Dumb bastards have no clue. Buttplug & govt. nudging people towards public transportation :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
One of the problems with bicyclists and pedestrians are that they dont follow the rules of the road....I see way too many "low income" people walking down the street rather than the sidewalk....bicyclists not following traffic laws....enforcement is what is needed...

All this means is money for bicycle lanes and mass transit. The way to reduce accidents is to force people out of their cars.