Holland | Speedy Transport

Because of NOT enough Trailers or Trucks or Drivers and freights gotta move sometime and this poor Driver's Truck went in for Rebranding and still at shop waiting on new MIRRORS from a Iowa parts warehouse and just a few other parts too , so he can go out tonight ?? :shift:
274115518_5227945760569736_7002082218287951867_n.jpg

Speedy's cheaper than Reimer. Reimer is, and always has been, a more domestically oriented carrier. Even Reimer uses Speedy to move freight around; when I was still there I did a linehaul from Reimer Montreal to Yeller in Buffalo on one occasion and I was told it was normal.

Speedy's cheaper than Reimer. Reimer is, and always has been, a more domestically oriented carrier. Even Reimer uses Speedy to move freight around; when I was still there I did a linehaul from Reimer Montreal to Yeller in Buffalo on one occasion and I was told it was normal.
If memory serves, Reimer is, or was owned by YRC? Their canadian division

If memory serves, Reimer is, or was owned by YRC? Their canadian division
Reimer was formerly owned by Roadway, then YRC when Yellow bought Roadway. Operated as YRC/Reimer for a while till re-branded as Yellow Freight.

PS - Yellow used to interline with Midland prior to the Yellow/Roadway merge.

Corrections welcomed. :smile new:

Didn't get a pic but we had a Reimer express trailer in MI (I mean 386) last week don't know where it came from or where it went.

Reimer was formerly owned by Roadway, then YRC when Yellow bought Roadway. Operated as YRC/Reimer for a while till re-branded as Yellow Freight.

Do wild guesses count?

Started out as Reimer Express then Reimer Roadway Express, next step was YRC Reimer before trying out YRC Freight Canada, they will soon attempt Yellow Freight Canada to see if that name sticks around for a while. The only constant thing I’ve seen in my time here is that the pay checks hit my bank account every other Wednesday without fail.

Yellow did have two separate companies within Canada; Yellow Freight System of Ontario (operated Montreal-Windsor corridor) and Yellow Freight System of BC that operated solely in Vancouver. Both were merged into Reimer when it rebranded as YRC Reimer.

If they used Midland it was probably for the east coast. Reimer had a place in Moncton for a few years, an address they still claim to operate from despite the building being empty. Speedy/Estes use Armour Transportation, iirc Yellow/Holland use Maritime Ontario.