XPO | Spin off and ODFL

This guy is definitely bailing. Coming up with some bull azz excuses.
What is this guys problem. He just has these wack out notions . He really is totally out of touch with how things work on the street level. He told us 6 years ago that within 10 years truckers would no longer be needed . His realization of how slow things are to change and the details on a macro level are more complex than that.

Dunno cuz. I guess they don't teach sustainability in college. Since I got to the work force in the 80's, there has been multiple examples of to to big to fail, that just fail. Let us expand our portfolio. These cats think money will just start falling in their laps as soon as they run up the debt and buy failing companies. Let's just buy more. Always leads to fail. The ones that suffer are the everyday man and woman that have a house and children's to support, and loose their jobs. We will be squatters on the land our fore Father's conquered and set up a democratic republic on. Doesn't matter, they got their bonus and stock options. Let's bail and go to Ibiza!

Dunno cuz. I guess they don't teach sustainability in college. Since I got to the work force in the 80's, there has been multiple examples of to to big to fail, that just fail. Let us expand our portfolio. These cats think money will just start falling in their laps as soon as they run up the debt and buy failing companies. Let's just buy more. Always leads to fail. The ones that suffer are the everyday man and woman that have a house and children's to support, and loose their jobs. We will be squatters on the land our fore Father's conquered and set up a democratic republic on. Doesn't matter, they got their bonus and stock options. Let's bail and go to Ibiza!
The problem is they use OPM (other people’s money). This guy is a spinster. Plainand simple. Sustainability is not even in the play. The trick is to make yourself CEO and Chairman of the board. This way you can funnel money to yourself no matter what happens.
Xpo freight is being run by a bunch of higher ups that want to be the next Brad Jacobs . They have bought into the belief that the stock price is all that matters. The very top is pushing this 24/7 .

What is this guys problem. He just has these wack out notions . He really is totally out of touch with how things work on the street level. He told us 6 years ago that within 10 years truckers would no longer be needed . His realization of how slow things are to change and the details on a macro level are more complex than that.
I agree with you to a large degree OV. But he has something with this 3D stuff. Somebody is going to figure out how to harness it and make billions. Probably just won't be Jacob's, much to his chagrin!

I agree with you to a large degree OV. But he has something with this 3D stuff. Somebody is going to figure out how to harness it and make billions. Probably just won't be Jacob's, much to his chagrin!
Im not discounting that 3D is gonna be a big thing but there’s a lot to work out. Just like driverless trucks. Jacobs will be long gone with his payday in hand before either of these technologies even come into effect to any large degree. He’s trying to sell stock. Period

So here it is . What I have been saying for years .
Xpo is spinning LTL off from everything else. Some of you will maintain “its because he’s going to sell us”. Ahh no.
Brad Jacobs makes peanuts on the sale of this company.
The only chance he makes big dollars is if the the stock rises.

ODFL is trading at $303.00 a share .

Xpo is trading at $70.00 +\-

Jacobs believes if he make Xpo Ltl a pure player
(Ltl only) that he can run the stock up too ODFL levels and he wins with a big payout.
This is the game plan pure and simple. It has always been the plan but he miscalculated on what investors wante

So here it is . What I have been saying for years .
Xpo is spinning LTL off from everything else. Some of you will maintain “its because he’s going to sell us”. Ahh no.
Brad Jacobs makes peanuts on the sale of this company.
The only chance he makes big dollars is if the the stock rises.

ODFL is trading at $303.00 a share .

Xpo is trading at $70.00 +\-

Jacobs believes if he make Xpo Ltl a pure player
(Ltl only) that he can run the stock up too ODFL levels and he wins with a big payout.
This is the game plan pure and simple. It has always been the plan but he miscalculated on what investors wanted .
It's TROLL TIME.
WOW..., you're a gifted truck driver. Not only are you a financial advisor, you also possess the gift of prophecy. Who would have THUNK it ??? .lol

They are killing it!
That’s cause management gives their drivers the incentive to make more money through extra runs, albeit on weekends. And their LH drivers, not working the docks nightly, unlike xpo dsr, keeps them fresher to jump all over those weekend opportunities.
BTW, what is OD’s top pay compared to xpo’s April top metro raise, better or worse?

That’s cause management gives their drivers the incentive to make more money through extra runs, albeit on weekends. And their LH drivers, not working the docks nightly, unlike xpo dsr, keeps them fresher to jump all over those weekend opportunities.
BTW, what is OD’s top pay compared to xpo’s April top metro raise, better or worse?
I don’t know od’s top rate, but I’m sure ours is higher.

I don’t know od’s top rate, but I’m sure ours is higher.
That’s so good for u guys. I’m truly happy for you. Wish that they would have given 11% bumps in pay annually during all the years that I put in at Con-Way Freight /XPO Logistics. But I did okay, I had all the opportunities to work as many hours as I wanted doing P&D or run a big money road bid if I choose.

OD driver are not forced to work the dock. It's there choice. Also OD pays there DWs over 30/hr. XPO has a problem of driving wedges between employees. Like night FAC DW get a $1.80 for shift diff. were LH driver on the dock don't.
The thing with OD is you are paid to stay in you lane. Driver get drivers pay and drive. DW get DW pay and work the dock

I heard somebody’s on ******* watch

0B92CF7F-9CFB-4937-AA94-618A8E6BF590.md.jpg
. The spins just not working anymore