Spock & lunch pail i am calling you both out

darksky

TB Lurker
Credits
You started this crap & now its time to man up & tell the other stops and miles drivers the truth about what we are going to lose if this goes through,,,, call Mr Shemus get them together and tell the drivers the TRUTH !!!!

If you signed a union card ask your questions in person at the drivers meeting when we have it. This way you can get the facts in person and your question answered .

lol dude you are clueless & making promises you cant keep. You are going to roll the dice and crap out for a whole lot of people. Let me know what you family says when you look at them and try to explain hows we cant eat this week,

I don't see why they just can't answer the questions on here. That way we have a nice, tangible, and fairly hard to mess up communication of ideas. I'd love to have the question answered here, makes it a lot easier.

You started this crap & now its time to man up & tell the other stops and miles drivers the truth about what we are going to lose if this goes through,,,, call Mr Shemus get them together and tell the drivers the TRUTH !!!!

Darksky. Just letting you know that they did not start this crap. Most of these recent threads were started by you and for someone who is full of information if you need answers CALL THE HALL!

I did call the hall and they fed me the same bullcrap your trying to feed us. Sorry this has nothing to do with starting threads.

Lunch Box is a driver and one if the highest paid drivers at NCT and he stands to lose the most.

Spock is also a driver and makes really good coin doing what 1 turn a night ?

I am calling them both out to stop this madness because nothing good will come of it period !

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a senior driver.....you are so wrong, but I think we're all done trying help you. No MATTER WHAT we say or do you don't want to hear it. Good luck to you and the others.

I don't need luck or a THIRD party to tell me what I need to do to feed my family. Your a sheep keep the faith my brother one day you will grow a pair and learn to stand on your own 2 feet.

And actually your wrong I did listen and none of it makes sense. I am not giving up over 800 of my hard earned dollars to a third party who can't guarantee crap. You can't get blood from a stone period. Good luck to you sheep bahhhhh.

darkysky, glad you evaluated both sides and saw them for what it was a farce!

you went a step further and exposed what you needed to see, THE TRUTH

Thanks, it's pretty funny when you call the hall they pretty much give you the same run around no REAL answers just 1/2 truths and A LOT of maybes and I don't know. Funny I thought they had all the answers.

Extra $$?? We are not union moles like you and ur buddies, calm down you still have a few weeks to make a couple extra bucks being an informant for them

Guys, jerry's eating filet becaue thats the path in life he chose....you can eat filet also.....thats not the issue...the issue is a compnay not treating its employees fairly . thats why the union was called in and sorry guys the UNION is necessary. Without the unions the nons would take advantage of their emploees and get away wth it. There are 3 kinds of people in life:

1-those that watch things happen
2-those that make things happen
3-those that say what the freak just happened

CHOOSE YOUR PATH AND STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN

Drive one year in here? $18 an hour your the sucker !
Jerry's eating filet how's the Raman noodles???

And let me know how your wife feels about picking up the food stamps and welfare cheese, because the truth is the truth and the same 1.00 will be on the table no more no less. The union can't get blood from a stone and if you think I am a liar just look at the YRC thread and let me know how happy those teamsters are feeling !

Drive&Drive this getting paid bull is getting old....I guess NCT is paying you? I guess anyone that doesn't believe in what you stand for has got to be getting paid by the Union. We keep on telling everyone to call the Union when in fact call NCT and ask them if what went on really happened...the greed from management. Let me know.