Spock & lunch pail i am calling you both out

Why are you wasting your breath and time answering these anti-union operation-managers,reading and quoting from internet gathered anti-union propaganda. And if these HAPPY drivers are what they say they are, didn't work here before 2010.For them everything is great. Glad to see they are cleaning up some of the scum,but the are far from done. Remember the money makers are the being screwed. Not the salaried management.

We are all screwed if the union gets in remember that, there has not been a successful union in transportation look around let me know what company that is, every union pro person is saying the Union is sunshine and rainbows wtf??! GTFO

So tell me Empty Pockets, where have you screwed up and think a union would have made it better. Truth is, this is a good job. A union will not make it better. You senior drivers have a lot more to loose than I do, I don't understand it. If you hate your job so much why does no one leave? Oh yea, cause it is a good job. If the union comes in everything changes....and not for the our best interests, Be grateful for what you have.

...reading and quoting from internet gathered anti-union propaganda....

I'd just like to say that I write my own posts, copy-pasting would be so horribly boring. It also wouldn't help me figure out where the best path is. That's kinda the whole point here. To discuss. My viewpoints are what they are from the information I've gathered, hence the informed opinion that I will state and debate with until otherwise changed or inspired.

I'm not a senior driver, but been here long enough to see the greed and lies and know the truth. I haven't screwed up, but if I did, I would rather have representation instead of dealing with unwritten NCT rules. VOTE "YES" for 107 Representation.