New Penn | Spooked ?

Gto561

TB Lurker
Credits
it seems someone from upper management has scared a member or two here from posting. 2 weeks ago our steward passed on a message to us stating that "an investigation" will take place as to who is posting negative & incriminating comments (i.e sabotaging the job) on here as well as other social media platforms. workers have been warned. now i see why it's been so quiet. i have my suspicions on who it may be but I'll wait.

it seems someone from upper management has scared a member or two here from posting. 2 weeks ago our steward passed on a message to us stating that "an investigation" will take place as to who is posting negative & incriminating comments (i.e sabotaging the job) on here as well as other social media platforms. workers have been warned. now i see why it's been so quiet. i have my suspicions on who it may be but I'll wait.
Don’t see what they would be upset about. I don’t think many shippers read here before shipping, There is plenty of stuff that don’t get discussed here because of the poor image it would create, Seems to be more venting than sabotage but that’s just an opinion.

Tell your Steward that you are Teamsters and advise him to tell your BA to in turn, tell that member of upper management to go **** himself.

Last edited:

The end of your quote you say " I have my suspicions on who it may be but I'll wait".

What's all that about?

Don’t see what they would be upset about. I don’t think many shippers read here before shipping, There is plenty of stuff that don’t get discussed here because of the poor image it would create, Seems to be more venting than sabotage but that’s just an opinion.
the sabotaging comment was real. this moron would speak loudly about things in the ear shot of management. some guys are just dumb 7ft

Is the rat faced Schwankster still employed and running New Penn into the ground?
yes he is, he is very proud of the fact he is in charge of customer service and maintenance, they day to day ops. he thinks things are going just fine...yet the phones are wringing off the hooks from customers wondering were there freight is we picked up 1,2,3 weeks ago. and yes , every day he changes what he wants done to fix up what hes clueless about...

1424bb068ef73bff5281f6228dbf5fd7.jpg
don't be spooked by freedom of speech !

The Supreme Court has said, 'Your termination because of what you said on line can & will be upheld'. You can say some things, but not bad mouthing the company where it can hurt its images. Many different cases @ the state & federal level have been adjudicated in the past with decisions going both ways but most in the favor of the employer. Make sure your alligator mouth does not overload you tadpole bank account. von.

The Supreme Court has said, 'Your termination because of what you said on line can & will be upheld'. You can say some things, but not bad mouthing the company where it can hurt its images. Many different cases @ the state & federal level have been adjudicated in the past with decisions going both ways but most in the favor of the employer. Make sure your alligator mouth does not overload you tadpole bank account. von.
You mean if you said something about how this company and it's parent company is a fricken circus and the dispatchers are like a bunch of spoiled children and it is a miracle that even half the freight makes service....you mean something like that could be held against you? Good thing I didn't mention what a joke this company is! I'll try and remember that so my mouth doesn't get me in trouble! Thanks Von!

You mean if you said something about how this company and it's parent company is a fricken circus and the dispatchers are like a bunch of spoiled children and it is a miracle that even half the freight makes service....you mean something like that could be held against you? Good thing I didn't mention what a joke this company is! I'll try and remember that so my mouth doesn't get me in trouble! Thanks Von!
Based on past court decisions, maybe free speech isn't so free. von.

still here lurking. things are slowly getting back to normal in Maspeth. they're still working out the kinks

heard a rumor yesterday that all your managers, dispatchers or what ever you want to call them walked out and left todd holding the bag...any truth to that statement???