Springfield,MA., Semi loaded with chickens stuffed under a low bridge.

Apostolic

TB Legend
Credits
Truckload of chicken, stuck under Main Street railroad bridge in downtown Springfield may take 5 to 6 hours to clear, police say | masslive.com

9022738-large.jpg

Wow,I dont know how he made that mistake.That overpass is real obvious that you cant pass under it and its clearly marked.I know the area very well.

Hmmm good observation shroomhauler.
If this trucker is prone to crash then perhaps trucking is not the best career path for him.

I'm thinkin of the commercial that ran a few years back....I feel like chicken tonite...chicken tonite!
couldn't resist...sorry ya'll, blame it on the time change
;)

Of the link provided by Apostolic:

...a tractor trailer full of chicken was traveling southbound on Main Street when it got stuck on the railroad bridge that crosses over Main Street near the Peter Pan bus terminal.
HOW did the Combo get stuck ON the Railroad Bridge?? ...reporters....sheesh.

Driver may have been thinking of Tinkerbell or Peanut Butter and just naturally flew into the sticky predicament, but what do I know.
F.F.E.: Find Former Employer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Video is funny.The reporter say the problem was he tried to go under the arched side where its only 10 ft.That wasn't his only problem since the middle is 13 ft,he still wouldn't have made it.

No 10' in Spanish as they use the metric system.

Some non chicken hearted Drivers may well have STOPPED when the Sleeper hit the Bridge.

Last edited by a moderator: