Yellow | Stand together

doubledman

TB Lurker
Credits
THIS is my thought on our union it is only as strong as our members. We as members need to take a stand and 32000 of us need to have a rally in washington take our message to hoffa and the country.any feedback on how organize this?

it would be nice. But the #1 guy in COL OR 857 with 38yrs said he but care about me with 19yrs. HE said he hopes they close the doors SO HOW CAN WE DO THIS. I said to him how can you say your voting NO when you don't know what it is yet thanks #1 in 857 from#21

good luck .you cant get guys to stand together in a line for free food ,lets see how this works out.
too many would never give up a minute of work for the betterment of someone else

THIS is my thought on our union it is only as strong as our members. We as members need to take a stand and 32000 of us need to have a rally in washington take our message to hoffa and the country.any feedback on how organize this?

Sounds terrific, but you can't even get good attendance at local union meetings much less at a rally in Washington.

it would be nice. But the #1 guy in COL OR 857 with 38yrs said he but care about me with 19yrs. HE said he hopes they close the doors SO HOW CAN WE DO THIS. I said to him how can you say your voting NO when you don't know what it is yet thanks #1 in 857 from#21

I've only come across a couple of #1 men in my 21 years that cared about ANY jr men. Sad.

Besides the obvious draw of beer drinking. We couldn't get enough people for a bowling team.
:LMAO::guinesssmilie:

Besides the obvious draw of beer drinking. We couldn't get enough people for a bowling team.
:LMAO::guinesssmilie:

Gee, I would have thought that beer drinking would have been more than enough reason. How times have changed!

Sounds terrific, but you can't even get good attendance at local union meetings much less at a rally in Washington.

If you provided transportation, food and comfy surroundings for the protest venue, about HALF the membership would participate.

When someone says "time to stand together" they usually mean "everyone agree with me".
What are we standing for? Also (my opinion) I would say seniority is accrued and not earned.

I've only come across a couple of #1 men in my 21 years that cared about ANY jr men. Sad.

I wish I had the chance to introduce myself to you Lager, #1 man for many years and helped and fought for many junior men while I was a steward. 39 years now retired and still know what it is like to be a real teamster!

I wish I had the chance to introduce myself to you Lager, #1 man for many years and helped and fought for many junior men while I was a steward. 39 years now retired and still know what it is like to be a real teamster!

You're a good man Charlie Brown!!! :1036316054: :1036316054:

(Nunzie and Rocky would be proud)

If the doors close, my experience has been those top guys have real trouble at the BOTTOM of their new employers. Often they are below people they mistreated at the old company. Should be a wake-up call now for all to treat each other with respect. But it won't happen....